Sign in to follow this  
candydan

Wedding Hair Decoration

I found two hair sticks on Dressilyme.com. These two items are very beautiful and I don't know which one is better. Give me suggestion.
http://www.dressilyme.com/p-dazzling-made-hair-stick-alloy-rhinestone-white-40811.html
http://www.dressilyme.com/p-big-pearl-hair-stick-alloy-rhinestone-white-40826.html

Hi, what kind of hairstyles are you looking for doing?

In my opinion, both accessories fit for elegant half-updo or full updo hairstyles. Are you engaging a makeup artist to do your makeup and hair? I'm sure the professionals will know what to do. You just need to choose what you prefer/like. For the first one (big pearl), normally what we do is use few to deco the updo. For the second one, just 1pc is good enough.

Contact me if you need more tips or makeover service: bsfelicity@hotmail.com or www.facebook.com/bsfelicity

All the best... cheers!

And what about a wedding party after having bridal hair and makeup! Often people don't concentrate on party preparation too much, but they do not know its the most important part to take care of. One can just hire an event management agency and handle them the task, its the easiest way to do it perfectly and timely.

you can take a best and attractive bridal hair accessories. You will find it useful and helping which can find beautiful and desired materials.

If you want a great and stylish hair look so please visit wigsbuy. Find great deals from hair wigs so online shopping websites here.cyber monday online deals for Products you don’t want to ever miss? Keep track of all such deals under here.