Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fashion accessories shop online

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I love fashion, and I'm planning to expand my business now online. now i have around RM2k.. still need RM10k to promo by brochure, website and ordering clothes from korea and thailand. This is my first own business. need some opinions here. Shall I apply for loan for this ? Normally how much money do i need to open up a boutique shop online?

Posted · Report post

why not saving first before start business....is not easy to do business now...especially in fashion line..so many online services.. people wanted "cheap, good and fast" !

If you got enough saving...then you life would be easier then!

Posted · Report post

erm, i think u can try apply loan from SME lah. last year i applied from SME too. but the procedure is quite complicated and takes long time lo. just apply it if u can wait la :)

Posted · Report post

do have all the skills and knowledge to open a boutique??if u want to apply loan,tryla citibank,mbsb or ezy rhb.i heardd their plan quite good

Posted · Report post

do have all the skills and knowledge to open a boutique??if u want to apply loan,tryla citibank,mbsb or ezy rhb.i heardd their plan quite good

MBSB personal loan interests rate only 3.99% I guess it is the lowest in town.. currently