mandylow25

More malaysian women having extramarital afffairs.

Some are just want the romance, wanna to be in love again or to be loved and pampered again, which they can't get from their husband.

Some are just want the thrill but once she got in, she may become addicted and do it over and over, change 1 to another to enjoy the romance and thrill.

maybe family problems might lead to it...

not really, some are just want more love and attention.

Some are just want the romance, wanna to be in love again or to be loved and pampered again, which they can't get from their husband.

Some are just want the thrill but once she got in, she may become addicted and do it over and over, change 1 to another to enjoy the romance and thrill.

not really, some are just want more love and attention.

well, it might it might not...for certain ppl...

for me i think there is, cos nowadays got alot run away from home case. maybe they found it suitable for them to get love with those way.

How about money? Financial support?

I mentioned about this is because my small boss's GF is somebody's wife. And this lady always demand money from him. Every time she appears in my office is usually during pay day. And last few days, she keeps calling to look for my boss early in the morning which my boss usually come in after 9am. After the calling, my boss borrowed some money from my big boss then I saw this girl came to my office. FYI, my small boss does have his own family already.

Wheather you are male or female, extramarital affairs are wrong!

Whatever reason you have for it, its UNACCEPTABLE and WRONG, no matter how ACCEPTABLE and RIGHT it is to you at the point of committing such!

Whatever reason you have for it, its UNACCEPTABLE and WRONG, no matter how ACCEPTABLE and RIGHT it is to you at the point of committing such!

relax bro...haha...dont be so emo la...

and i do agree with what u says :cheers:

Aiyo dude... .like that also you call emo....? The cap is not meant for shouting, its meant to reiterate the words.... :blink::blink:

Aiyo dude... .like that also you call emo....? The cap is not meant for shouting, its meant to reiterate the words.... :blink::blink:

sound emo to me ma...but nvm la...chill la bro :lol:

I read somewhere that some rapist will be attracted to 'tudung' girls too. Normal people won't know the rapist mind. Like Ted Bundy.. he is psycho rite? Besides, tudung is like long hair, easy to grab rite? So it's easy target. So, I don't agree that tudung can save a girl frm being raped.

Sad to say, most of the rapist come from 1 race. They might be attracted to their own race or the tudung might symbolise a form of chasity, which to them, means extra stimulating when they reap through that symbol of chasity.

It is time to legalise prostituition and sex toy shops in Malaysia. Even these are allowed in Singapore

im a counselor...as for me...i received alot of rape cases fm 1st race at my working place...i dun noe it is due to other races never report to d police o wat.

but i found out 1st race they reponsed to that trauma incident diferently fm other races...btw, how u dress is reli nothing to do with d rape case.

is d rapist should b blamed!!! if one day ur car being stolen....ppl blame u for not taking good care of ur car, how would u fel?most of ppl being raped were wearing

normal clothes...they din expose much but y they still b a victim of rapist???think of it!!pls b sympathised for the victim....

Yes, i totally agree with you. It is not their fault they are just one of the victim.

Last time nearby my campus raped cases happened. Few college girls got raped.

They just wore normal clothes as we do. Rapist they have particular habits.

The cases we encounter all the girls got raped in the morning on their way to college.

The rapist even climbed into their house. Were these their fault? Definately no.

Once the 1st victim occured, all the girls already trying to be caution,

we locked the window, doors but we still need to go to work or college right?

One case even the bf helping the gf to move the house, while the bf trying to put the stuff in the truck,

the rapist ran into the house and raped the gf. Pity all these victims.

I read somewhere that some rapist will be attracted to 'tudung' girls too. Normal people won't know the rapist mind. Like Ted Bundy.. he is psycho rite? Besides, tudung is like long hair, easy to grab rite? So it's easy target. So, I don't agree that tudung can save a girl frm being raped.

Sad to say, most of the rapist come from 1 race. They might be attracted to their own race or the tudung might symbolise a form of chasity, which to them, means extra stimulating when they reap through that symbol of chasity.

It is time to legalise prostituition and sex toy shops in Malaysia. Even these are allowed in Singapore

im a counselor...as for me...i received alot of rape cases fm 1st race at my working place...i dun noe it is due to other races never report to d police o wat.

but i found out 1st race they reponsed to that trauma incident diferently fm other races...btw, how u dress is reli nothing to do with d rape case.

is d rapist should b blamed!!! if one day ur car being stolen....ppl blame u for not taking good care of ur car, how would u fel?most of ppl being raped were wearing

normal clothes...they din expose much but y they still b a victim of rapist???think of it!!pls b sympathised for the victim....

you even hear stories of women getting raped, and when they go to the police, they say it's because you wore something sexy, you tempted the man. it even comes out in the press sometimes, ignorant politikus will pass off stupid comments like this.

rapist psychologically go for the most boring looking woman in the room because no one's watching her. if you wear something really outrageous, no one will rape you because the rapist knows or at least notices that all eyes are on the sexy chick.

rapist psychologically go for the most boring looking woman in the room because no one's watching her? how do you know that?? where you heard it from?? any scientific fact??

if you wear sexy , guy will look at you like rapist... period..

sexy dress cause eraction on guy penis..that is science..

don't believe me?? try to dress night gown in family dinner.. you will get some negatif respond...when there is a tudung... it must be a reason to prevent rapist to have a look and get lust.. if you want safe.. dress appropriately.. you learn that since primary school right??non-muslim are given more freedom in fashion.. but that doesn't mean you should exploit it..

my mesage actualy goes to jefery...clicked d wrong botom..ya, night sexy gown will atract ppl to lok at u but it wont triger their feeling to rape that gal if that guy

has his own moral value to control him. if wat u said is true...then every man r rapist lor, coz they have d same desire!!

rapist should b sent to potong acording to muslim law...coz their mind r covered by their selfish desire...

Yes, i totally agree with you. It is not their fault they are just one of the victim.

Last time nearby my campus raped cases happened. Few college girls got raped.

They just wore normal clothes as we do. Rapist they have particular habits.

The cases we encounter all the girls got raped in the morning on their way to college.

The rapist even climbed into their house. Were these their fault? Definately no.

Once the 1st victim occured, all the girls already trying to be caution,

we locked the window, doors but we still need to go to work or college right?

One case even the bf helping the gf to move the house, while the bf trying to put the stuff in the truck,

the rapist ran into the house and raped the gf. Pity all these victims.

very true...very true...

How about money? Financial support?

I mentioned about this is because my small boss's GF is somebody's wife. And this lady always demand money from him. Every time she appears in my office is usually during pay day. And last few days, she keeps calling to look for my boss early in the morning which my boss usually come in after 9am. After the calling, my boss borrowed some money from my big boss then I saw this girl came to my office. FYI, my small boss does have his own family already.

Wah, so complicated!

This is an interesting topic. :). Reminds me of a story.

I know of this girl, lets call her "EVE". She has always been considered 'hiao' in school. Her family is considered well to do in a small town.

She got pregnant towards the end of her college days in Monash, like when she was 22 yrs old. So she had to get married immediately. Within 2 - 3yrs, she got divorced. she told the whole world that its cos the husband was not making any effort to save the marriage. Truth to be told, she was having an affair and her husband soon found out and divorced her.

Within months of the divorce, she started going out with another guy, lets call him "Brian". Brian's family is quite well to do from PJ. can afford to support Brian's expensive hobby, sailing. A big plus point for her cos Eve's mom always told her to marry a rich man (Eve's mom known to be quite a gold digger herself).

Brian was a nice guy. took good care of her and accepted her son as his own. she soon moved in with Brian. BUT, she was still not satisfied. because she got pregnant at such an early age, she lost a big part of her life being 'single'. She yearned to live the life of a carefree single woman in their 20s. Although she does not admit it, she regrets her own foolishness and for ending up being divorced at the age of 26 with a kid in tow. She does not want to be left out and started going clubbing. Because she was from a small town, she had few friends who would go out with her. so she leeched on to Brian's network of friends from a well known school in PJ. Some nights, when Brian didnt feel like going out, she will leave her son at home alone with Brian while she goes out partying.

She wanted the whole world to know that she's "living it up" by posting loads of pics of herself clubbing and 'chilling' on facebook. She has about 1300++ friends on facebook and she does not lock her photos so its available for public viewing. She enjoyed showcasing her 'body' on facebook by wearing very short dresses & mini shorts & bikinis as she is very proud that her body does not show any signs of childbirth.

Then, one fine night, she bumped into a guy, lets call him "Adam" at a club. Adam's 2 yrs her junior. She knew Adam from work a year before but did not bother with him cos Adam wasn't groomed then.

On that fateful nite, she was immediately attracted to Adam as she saw how well groomed Adam could be. She started going after Adam online (msn & facebook) and slowly advanced to SMSes. She did all these while still in cohabitation with Brian. While Brian sensed that she's quite drawn to Adam, he kept quiet and did not make a big fuss over it cos 'its just Eve's nature of being friendly'. he allowed Eve to go 'clubbing' and 'chillling' with Adam cos 'they were friends'.

Then, after a few months of courting Adam (and after learning that Adam's family's got a business waiting to be handed to him) she succeeded. Adam was a nice guy, she knew that Adam will not officially start a relationship with her if she still has strings attached with Brian. So, she quickly dumped Brian and moved out from Brian's and back to her own place.

Adam did not allow her to publicly disclose their relationship immediately as it will look too obvious and will reflect badly on Eve (and maybe him too). So she patiently waited quietly for a few months. Then one fine day, when Adam finally gave her the green light, she uploaded a few albums of about 300++ pics of her and Adam online. The pics were almost identical, it had Eve all over Adam. And to top it of, she named the caption of the albums 'a wise man once told me that when god closes a door, he opens a window. I am now a true believer'. she totally twisted the story and made it sound like she was such a damsel in distress and her life is such a fairy tale.

I pity Brian really. I can only imagine how Brian feels. having to face his friends too.

actually cant blame the girl... she has issues, but if brian lets her loose without any forms of control, this is just a disaster waiting to happen, rite? still i dont understand, why didnt brian proposed to her to get married? i am pretty sure a rich reputable person like him wont want to be known to have an unmarried women to be spending the nites with him, rite? so much so that such people would not even allow their wives/partner to party this way without them tagging along for fear of their reputation going down the drain?

just playing the devil's advocate here :)

i don't think even a marriage can tie down this woman again, since she wasn't satisfied with her first marriage anyway, and broke it anyway. she could easily be a serial divorcee anyway. and maybe Brian knows deep down also that he won't be able to tie this woman down anyway. marriage is really just a certificate to many people.

unknownuserx :

yes i think Eve has issues. if not mistaken, Brian had plans to marry her, and she too thought of marrying Brian, which was why she moved in. that is, until she saw Adam. she suddenly realised that she can have somone better than Brian ( in looks and wealth). plus, Eve was already bored with Brian by then ( 3 yrs ). things were too monotonous and too 'predictable'. Adam was someone new and exciting for Eve.

Brian allowed her to go out cos he believes in freedom and trust. He isnt the controlling type. Also, i think Brian believed that Adam's got no intention other than just being Eve's friend. Brian also know that not many can accept somone like Eve ( a 30 year old divorcee with an 8 yr old boy). But i guess, Brian underestimated Eve's persistence on Adam.

margarita90 :

i agree wit you that Eve might be a serial divorcee. and I agree that Brian knew that he cannot tie her down because it was too obvious that she's very into Adam's looks and wealth (and maybe charm).

unknownuserx :

yes i think Eve has issues. if not mistaken, Brian had plans to marry her, and she too thought of marrying Brian, which was why she moved in. that is, until she saw Adam. she suddenly realised that she can have somone better than Brian ( in looks and wealth). plus, Eve was already bored with Brian by then ( 3 yrs ). things were too monotonous and too 'predictable'. Adam was someone new and exciting for Eve.

Brian allowed her to go out cos he believes in freedom and trust. He isnt the controlling type. Also, i think Brian believed that Adam's got no intention other than just being Eve's friend. Brian also know that not many can accept somone like Eve ( a 30 year old divorcee with an 8 yr old boy). But i guess, Brian underestimated Eve's persistence on Adam.

margarita90 :

i agree wit you that Eve might be a serial divorcee. and I agree that Brian knew that he cannot tie her down because it was too obvious that she's very into Adam's looks and wealth (and maybe charm).

hey rose, this kinda reminds me of the daphne iking case! :P

i mean, wasnt brian furious that someone is "spannaring" his future wife? i am not sure how close they are, but if your future wife/partner starts seeing someone, am pretty sure that the passion and the emotions between eve and brian will somehow erode rite? unless ofcoz she is a seasoned "gold digger", then for sure brian will not stand a chance, by the time he knew her actual intentions, it was all too late! LOL still, i pity the kid...

friend :hey kid, who's that guy with ur mom

kid : oh, that? not sure, but i think i'll need to call him daddy soon

friend : but i thought ur mom was to marry that nice guy?

kid : oh Brian u mean? not sure, we're not staying with him anymore...

unknownuserx :

margarita90 :

i mean, wasnt brian furious that someone is "spannaring" his future wife? i am not sure how close they are, but if your future wife/partner starts seeing someone, am pretty sure that the passion and the emotions between eve and brian will somehow erode rite? unless ofcoz she is a seasoned "gold digger", then for sure brian will not stand a chance, by the time he knew her actual intentions, it was all too late! LOL still, i pity the kid...

hahaha, u tickle me.

The spanaring was done by Brian's future wife. If anything, he should be angry at Eve for pursuing Adam. Adam was just Eve's target. Yes, I think by the time Brian realise that Eve's relationship with Adam had advanced, it may have been too late. I doubt Eve ever admitted that she and Adam were 'more than friends' when she was still cohabitating with Brian. Lotsa players say that. Including DAPHNE IKING! :D. But we know its never true.

Brian should be responsible too for choosing Eve in the first place. I dono why some ppl say that 'whats in the past is in the past'. while i agree that we should all look forward, not backwards, sometimes, one's past gives a glimpse of one's future.

Someone like Eve, who's had a fair share of men before getting herself pregnant, who then go and find other man to replace her lack of attention and excitement from her husband, will probably not make a good life partner/be faithful to say the least.

Now why would people like Brian and Adam fall for a woman like Eve is really beyond me.

On the kid, I also agree with you. I mean, imagine, the kid has to call a different man "uncle" every time the mother changes bf. I wonder if the kid is confused. Not to mention, the kid has to meet different sets of "grandparents" too everytime the mother advances to being part of the new bf's family. So weird!!

unknownuserx :

margarita90 :

hahaha, u tickle me.

The spanaring was done by Brian's future wife. If anything, he should be angry at Eve for pursuing Adam. Adam was just Eve's target. Yes, I think by the time Brian realise that Eve's relationship with Adam had advanced, it may have been too late. I doubt Eve ever admitted that she and Adam were 'more than friends' when she was still cohabitating with Brian. Lotsa players say that. Including DAPHNE IKING! :D. But we know its never true.

Brian should be responsible too for choosing Eve in the first place. I dono why some ppl say that 'whats in the past is in the past'. while i agree that we should all look forward, not backwards, sometimes, one's past gives a glimpse of one's future.

Someone like Eve, who's had a fair share of men before getting herself pregnant, who then go and find other man to replace her lack of attention and excitement from her husband, will probably not make a good life partner/be faithful to say the least.

Now why would people like Brian and Adam fall for a woman like Eve is really beyond me.

On the kid, I also agree with you. I mean, imagine, the kid has to call a different man "uncle" every time the mother changes bf. I wonder if the kid is confused. Not to mention, the kid has to meet different sets of "grandparents" too everytime the mother advances to being part of the new bf's family. So weird!!

at least this proves that divorcees even with an 8-year-old kid tagging along is not a barrier to get married again! :)