Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How much would you spend on the wedding decoration?

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone can share with me the estimated budget to be spent on a wedding decoration? I would like to know the budget of hiring a wedding planner VS doing it myself...any suggestion? Please help............

Posted · Report post

Greetings Do you have an email address where you can be contacted at?

Posted · Report post

Anyone can share with me the estimated budget to be spent on a wedding decoration? I would like to know the budget of hiring a wedding planner VS doing it myself...any suggestion? Please help............

hi it actually depends on what you the couple like the decoration to include. i do budget deocrations :)

u could e mail me at preet1201@yahoo.com.my

Posted · Report post

hi i do rental for wedding decoration and so to flower girl basket, corsages and etc...

you may email me: angeljanes93@yahoo.com

Posted · Report post

hi there

wedding deco is anything from 2k - 6k in current market price. i have worked out some wedding budget here (in fact super budget with super careful planning) ...

best if u could DIY some urself and the rest leave it to the wedding decoractor to keep the cost low ...