Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

get full benefit from OCBC kad

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Any expert can teach me how to get the maximum benefit by using OCBC credit card? Understand that the new feature changed on 29 Nov was the unlimited 1% cash back rebate...should I consider to use this card to pay big item like insurance , bill for medical or buy electrical appliances since is unlimited...

Look this all this new feature.

http://www.ocbc.com.my/personal-banking/Cards/titanium-mastercard.html?utm_source=ocbc_cards&utm_medium=txt_links_moreinfo&utm_campaign=ocbc_cards_TitaniumMaster

Posted · Report post

Any expert can teach me how to get the maximum benefit by using OCBC credit card? Understand that the new feature changed on 29 Nov was the unlimited 1% cash back rebate...should I consider to use this card to pay big item like insurance , bill for medical or buy electrical appliances since is unlimited...

Look this all this new feature.

http://www.ocbc.com.my/personal-banking/Cards/titanium-mastercard.html?utm_source=ocbc_cards&utm_medium=txt_links_moreinfo&utm_campaign=ocbc_cards_TitaniumMaster

thanks for the reminder. i will go and set to pay my housing loan using the OCBC Autopay system.. haha.. cuz of the 1% unlimited rebate.. i din do this last time becuz of the RM50 limit cap which is not worthy.. now i think it's worthed!

Posted · Report post

i am thinking if i should apply ocbc titanium credit card since they offer 1% unlimited rebate at anytime. i already have one card which is uob one card, will still take this as primary card and ocbc card as secondary 1. uob card rebate 5% for petrol, 2% for groceries, others only 0.3%, how good if i own a ocbc card and can get 1% off instead of 0.3% rebate :p