Sign in to follow this  
cheelong81

get full benefit from OCBC kad

Any expert can teach me how to get the maximum benefit by using OCBC credit card? Understand that the new feature changed on 29 Nov was the unlimited 1% cash back rebate...should I consider to use this card to pay big item like insurance , bill for medical or buy electrical appliances since is unlimited...

Look this all this new feature.

http://www.ocbc.com.my/personal-banking/Cards/titanium-mastercard.html?utm_source=ocbc_cards&utm_medium=txt_links_moreinfo&utm_campaign=ocbc_cards_TitaniumMaster

Any expert can teach me how to get the maximum benefit by using OCBC credit card? Understand that the new feature changed on 29 Nov was the unlimited 1% cash back rebate...should I consider to use this card to pay big item like insurance , bill for medical or buy electrical appliances since is unlimited...

Look this all this new feature.

http://www.ocbc.com.my/personal-banking/Cards/titanium-mastercard.html?utm_source=ocbc_cards&utm_medium=txt_links_moreinfo&utm_campaign=ocbc_cards_TitaniumMaster

thanks for the reminder. i will go and set to pay my housing loan using the OCBC Autopay system.. haha.. cuz of the 1% unlimited rebate.. i din do this last time becuz of the RM50 limit cap which is not worthy.. now i think it's worthed!

i am thinking if i should apply ocbc titanium credit card since they offer 1% unlimited rebate at anytime. i already have one card which is uob one card, will still take this as primary card and ocbc card as secondary 1. uob card rebate 5% for petrol, 2% for groceries, others only 0.3%, how good if i own a ocbc card and can get 1% off instead of 0.3% rebate :p