Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to make my dream wedding come true with reasonable price?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi.. Am new to this forum, hope that I can get advises here.. :) I'm going to have my wedding end of next year.. Every girl has a dream wedding in mind and I'm so anxious to have mine come true soon.. But when I start to inquire about wedding planning services, I realize that it's not cheap to get a wedding planner and make your wedding perfect.. In fact I'm not looking for something luxurious or glamorous, I just to wish to have my wedding venue properly decorated, preferably with theme so that it's cosy, lovely & warm.. Am thinking of doing it myself but I guess buying props for only one time use is quite wasteful.. So am wondering is there any website which I can get wedding themes, rent the props but do it myself on the actual day so that it's not costly? My budget is RM 1-2K.

Also, if I were to have my wedding dinner at Chinese restaurants, will it look bad if there is no proper decoration / designs from wedding planner? How good if I can get professional advises from some party, rent the props with reasonable price and yet get my perfect wedding dream come true. I don't mind getting the help from my friends to help DIY the venue, I supposed friends are willing to help??

Posted · Report post

Hi...I would love to help...do you have an email address where I can contact you at? Best regards

Posted · Report post

Hi there, u can e mail me at preet1201@yahoo.com.my

i do wedding decorations on a budget scale.

perhaps u could e mail me n we can discuss :)

Harpreet

Posted · Report post

Hi.. Am new to this forum, hope that I can get advises here.. :) I'm going to have my wedding end of next year.. Every girl has a dream wedding in mind and I'm so anxious to have mine come true soon.. But when I start to inquire about wedding planning services, I realize that it's not cheap to get a wedding planner and make your wedding perfect.. In fact I'm not looking for something luxurious or glamorous, I just to wish to have my wedding venue properly decorated, preferably with theme so that it's cosy, lovely & warm.. Am thinking of doing it myself but I guess buying props for only one time use is quite wasteful.. So am wondering is there any website which I can get wedding themes, rent the props but do it myself on the actual day so that it's not costly? My budget is RM 1-2K.

Also, if I were to have my wedding dinner at Chinese restaurants, will it look bad if there is no proper decoration / designs from wedding planner? How good if I can get professional advises from some party, rent the props with reasonable price and yet get my perfect wedding dream come true. I don't mind getting the help from my friends to help DIY the venue, I supposed friends are willing to help??

Hi there,

Since it would be on next year, there should be plenty of time for your preparation. We could talk more about it sharing what idea u had in your mind. Your friends will be glad to help in your wedding, no worries about it :) You could just drop me an email cherish.events007@gmail.com. Maybe we could discuss more about it?

Thanks.

Cherish

Posted · Report post

hi there, i was a DIY bride too and have some props which u could rent

saved up quite alot when i got florist to do some and the rest taken care by myself

a few DIY stuff here ... u could actually buy those coloured lanterns yourself to deco ur wedding =)

if u need ideas, check out my blog here. cheers and happy planning!

Posted · Report post

hi.... we are doing some wedding decorations for rental with reasonable price... for more picture you may check over our fb pages

(Wedding Paradise) thank you ^^