JaschaWee

ROM at Huck's Cafe

Hi, my fiance just proposed to me and we are planning to have our ROM and wedding reception in year 2015. We are looking for an intimate ROM with probably 40 pax and dinner reception for about 150 pax.

Ciao restaurant, Carcosa Seri Negara, Passion Road and Rama V thai are way of our league. Then we came across with Huck's cafe in Bangsar, by chance anyone of u have your ROM done in Huck? or attending ROM in Huck? any comments about the food?

For tea ceremony and dinner reception, we are thinking of having it at Ming's Room, any comments on the food and venue? i heard there are plenty of pillars which make photography more challenging.

Thanks again...

For small ROM venue, how about

- Covershots (the package price may be a bit high, it comes with other items/services. the food is catered from Louisiana)

- Lakesight (I haven't come to quotation and details yet)

- Secrets of Louisiana (they do host ROM too)

These 3 are all located at at Plaza Kelana Jaya (easy to check out one shot lol), they do hosts ROM by the lake side.

Yes, Ming's Room has a lot of obstructions, not exactly pillars... you'll understand when you see it. It's not an ideal venue to host dinner. Food wise, it's great.

If you thought of Ming's Room cuz of the good food, you might want to look into other branches of the same Oriental Group, which all offer good food. There's other restaurants of the same group which is more suitable for hosting a dinner reception, i.e. Oriental Banquet, Oriental Pavilion and Noble Mansion in PJ; Maju Palace, Noble House, Noble Banquet in KL.

http://www.orientalrestaurants.com.my/Default.aspx

Be sure to book early if interested. They are popular.

First time I learn about Huck. I ought to check it out too! :D

Hi, my fiance just proposed to me and we are planning to have our ROM and wedding reception in year 2015. We are looking for an intimate ROM with probably 40 pax and dinner reception for about 150 pax.

Ciao restaurant, Carcosa Seri Negara, Passion Road and Rama V thai are way of our league. Then we came across with Huck's cafe in Bangsar, by chance anyone of u have your ROM done in Huck? or attending ROM in Huck? any comments about the food?

For tea ceremony and dinner reception, we are thinking of having it at Ming's Room, any comments on the food and venue? i heard there are plenty of pillars which make photography more challenging.

Thanks again...

I dont think Huck Seng caters for a wedding due to the no of guests involved since he cooks every dish himself (according to my sis' mum in law), unless your planning a really small ROM ... like 25 - 30 pax?