Hi girls,

I know it's not easy planning a wedding. There are just so many details to look into and of course who doesn't want it to be perfect? And sometimes the simplest things seem like the most impossible task of all ie. the wedding favors. It's just a little something to give your guests at the end of your wonderful night, right? So why is it so difficult to find one that:

• fits your theme
  • doesn't burst your budget
  • and is not one of the mass produced, 'common' and boring favor items?

I'm not a company trying to sell you overpriced items. I'm just like you. I know how hard it is to find the perfect little gift that encapsulates your special night and something which should not cost too much since you're already spending tons on the dress, catering, entertainment, venue. I'm currently residing in China due to my husband's job and I have access to a lot of items since China is where everything is made in.

I can help you find what you're looking for.

All I need is at least a month in advance to help you source those products and your budget. I will give you 2-3 options based on your requirements. Shipping is not included so you will have to pay for it yourself. I will however advised you how much it will cost based on the quotation. Shipping from China to Malaysia will take about 7-10days.

If you think I could help you in any way. Please reply with your email and I will get back to you.

Happy planning lovelies!

xx

post-45614-0-02653100-1389764646_thumb.j

post-45614-0-95671800-1389764651_thumb.j

post-45614-0-69696900-1389764667_thumb.j

post-45614-0-80224500-1389765004_thumb.j

post-45614-0-58018600-1389765440_thumb.j

Wedding planning is not an easy task. It requires a lot of effort, I can understand. But I would suggest you to take this as a fun activity and you will love doing it. It will also improve your performance.