Yeh... i am happy that I am going to marry my gf soon because she just say YES to me last month after my wedding propose.
Anyway now headache come because I am abit under estimate the cost for organising wedding... The betrothal money asking from her parents was RM15k..dont you all think is too high?? I do not know how to get this money....
Guys...need to know how much your gf's parent ask before and how you all come out with this money if your income is medium level.

congrats!! :))) when my turn back to 3 yrs ago, it was 10k requested from my in-law. but i nego with them (thick-face) hahaha. i mean i talked to them with my problems.. end up, they said just pay whatever u have. eventually i paid 6,888. :)) a good number right? don't stress yourself. this wedding + marriage is just once in your life.

i was about to borrow money from family members to get this big amount of money but luckily my mind stopped me! weeeeee... or else, i have lotsa debts to clear after wedding. hehehe

make sure you enjoy it.. not stress urself!! good luck and again, congrats!

Congratz, Bro!
marriage is once a life and responsiblity to a women life.,

as point of view from a husband it is great to have this money for the parent in-law.
from the time been, you better get to lend money from bank/friends for a women you loved and care forever.

Sharing my experience.. last time when I know my in-law wanted RM15k for betrothal money..I don alot of survey where is fastest place to get approval and I have choose Citibank and my decision was right! It just need one day for approval!