Sign in to follow this  
irene1983lim

Suspicious Query

I heard this stupid saying also. My sister's colleague told her that!! My brother and I are getting married in the same year.. so one "marry out", and one more "marry in".. then as a result, someone has "to go". As in death.

I don't know whether it involves the married couples or whether members of the family also involved.

i hope it is one of my pet fish who will die!!! not even my dog coz i love her so much.

Ooh, there is a saying it alright if one is marry in and another one married out...that is perfectly fine.

My sis is getting married this year and i am planning to get married too in 4 months after hers...so wondering whether should i proceed or not......

Ooh, there is a saying it alright if one is marry in and another one married out...that is perfectly fine.

My sis is getting married this year and i am planning to get married too in 4 months after hers...so wondering whether should i proceed or not...

My sis is getting married this year and i am planning to get married too in 4 months after hers...so wondering whether should i proceed or not......

not much issue other than maybe family members gets worn out from 2 weddings ... unless ur doing everything on ur own

On 2/13/2014 at 12:41 PM, Glitter Starlight said:

I heard this stupid saying also. My sister's colleague told her that!! My brother and I are getting married in the same year Stockage Mobile.. so one "marry out", and one more "marry in".. then as a result, someone has "to go". As in death.

I don't know whether it involves the married couples or whether members of the family also involved.

i hope it is one of my pet fish who will die!!! not even my dog coz i love her so much.

There is no better event than this. Get married in the same day.

On 2/13/2014 at 11:41 AM, Glitter Starlight said:

I heard this stupid saying also. My sister's colleague told her that!! My brother and I are getting married in the same year.. so one "marry out", and one more "marry in".. then as a result, someone has "to go" déménageur Villeurbanne. As in death.

And what prompted you to celebrate your weddings on the same day. It's a bit original I admit.