Sign in to follow this  
noorfaridahh

Who wanna be VIP?

what kind of VIP u mention about???

But i also feed fed-up with my current telco...

If the line cannot get connect, call to the helpline, sure said " all our agent are busy, please hold....", hold for 20 minute also not my trun..

Sometimes wanna pay bill also need to Q for so long , some more need to get parking and no parking at my area of SS2..

I try to complain to them but also get long time to settle... Y nowadays the telco customer service so lousy?????

omg...u r so pity to hv such telco company..

it depend one,i mean the VIP.. if you have those privileges then you wont face such kind of problem..

it is very easy to be Celcom First Elite member,all u need to do is just pay a visit to Celcom branch, Blue Cube outlet or selected Celcom key dealers.

there r many advantages u can get as a Celcom First Elite member such as experience first-class priority, Priority Delivery, Reserved Parking and more..

check this out https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite

wow Maria Sharapova is Celcom First Elite ambassador. she is really gorgeous lah! hmmm, that's why she is my idol!! hehe

besides celcom, she is also an ambassador for Nike, Samsung, TAG Heuer and other big company leh

and she now owns a candy business named Sugarpova, you guys heard before?

Maria_Product_141-02a.FINAL_.jpg

wow, really like the service in Celcom First Elite member that can get Special Customer service in Blue Cube..

But this is just for the rich ppl, at least 1k per month usage, me not that lever yet :thumbsd: