Sign in to follow this  
jordan1983

English speaking DJ and emcee in Langkawi

Hi I'm in desperate need of a DJ who can also emcee for our wedding in Langkawi, the ones I have seen are like 5500RM ($1800AUD) which I think is just way too much. We just need someone with their own equipment and music that we can play too, please I'm looking for any email addresses or Facebook tags anything, my email is jordcam1983@hotmail.com

Jordan... perhaps you are unaware that LANGKAWI is the most expensive place to hold Weddings in the entire Malaysia.

The sound System alone is RM 6, 000 for a wedding. Yes...it's crazy..,but that is Langkawi for you!

Since you are from Australia....you should be grateful that you are spending only 1800AUD.

Many couples did not realise how ridiculous the prices are for DJ's and Live Bands in Langkawi when they booked the hotel for their wedding.

After they booked the venue and paid the deposit d... it was too late.

The cheapest DJ in Langkawi we know form the hotels there is RM 8,000. You wil be lucky if you can get anything cheaper.