Sign in to follow this  
Loolyk617

Luxury Jewellery from Canada

Dear MB's members,

Hi all, firstly let me briefly introduce myself. I am a luxury consultant from Global Wealth Trade company. This is my honour to introduce you guys about the new brand of luxury jewellery all the way from Canada. Interested? Please pay a look on this web page.

www.globalwealthtrade.com

Basically, there are three brands in our company namely POSH, FERI and FERI MOSH. Ranging of price is about 20 CAD to 100,000 CAD.

Our company is favoured with our technology which is able to produce 19k and 21k Gold Diamond Ring named Feri Mosh. Besides, our company also produced a lots of jewellery which you can refer on the web page as shown. Gems and Diamonds used in producing these jewellery are guaranteed and certified by GIA (Gemological Institute of America) and IGI (International Gemological Institute).

Other than jewellery, our company also produces purses, time pieces, sunglasses, accessories, tungsten and plangsten and more.

However, my apology for the short information. You may have a look through the web page. There are a lots of jewellery which would definately catch your eyesight. Lastly, the purpose of mine of being here is to introduce this new brand and also providing more choices of gifts for you to choose for your beloved partner.

Any inquiries or if you are interested in purchasing any, please do not hesitate to email me.

tshunvuiloo90@gmail.com

Thank you for your attention especially from Brides and Bridegrooms. Wish you all the best! :)