Sign in to follow this  
jivanna

any toothbrush suggest for pregnancy as teeth bleeding

Hi all, im a pregnant mama for 3mths adee...

and i know tat, it is very common that teeth will bleed while brushing during pregnancy.

but, i would like to ask for ur suggestion or experience on any brand of tooth brush is suitable for pregnant women? in order to maintain my oral care health.. thanks for ur sharing :smile:

i am pregnant also, faced the totally same situation wit u.

i feel worried and visited my dentist and get advise from him.

he suggested me to use softer bristles tooth brush and right way to brush my teeth gently.

he recommended me Systema Sensitive toothbrush, i tried and is really good, my gum no more bleeding and the 0.02mm bristles is nice, can help to brush my teeth clean.

maybe you can have a try on it!

i think you lack of calsium... drink more milk.. it helps..

Agreed with baseball.. pregnant mother that have tooth bleeding will is important to consume more calsium. But remember don;t ignore your oral care, you have to practice to floss your teeth especially after meal and most important .. never forget to brush your teeth. Of course, you need to use the softer tooth brush, some of them are specially cater for pregnant mother.

but if the bleeding is still continue or getting worst. dun think it is okie.. and it is better visit dentist..

hey jivanna, i hv search some details b4 as my sis hv the prob just as u b4...

this may due to the prob of hypersensitive..

however, this hypersensitivity can be reversed.

how? by careful brushing that does not burden the teeth surface, gums and tooth roots.

i share a link below for u... it shows the reminders for brushing ur teeth, also the cause and prevention of sensitive teeth..

u can hv a quick look for more understanding on wat can do next...:)

http://southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_prevention.html

jivanna,oral health is very important to pregnant lady, u must take good care of it.

if ur teeth bleeding non stop, u have to aware of the side effect.

gum bleeding will affect pregnant mama n also baby, gum bleeding will cause bacterial which will cause inflammation completely into the wound through the bloodstream that causing bacteria, this will affect the baby.

to make sure the dental hygiene of pregnant mother, the regular brushing teeth is needed.

however,you better go to ur dentist if ur gum keep bleeding.

my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest  Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine