Sign in to follow this  
yo90

let's talk about KLIBOR loan

yesterday i asked about applying home loan for my property and there are few suggestions that given by the mortgage loan officer- BLR Loan, Islamic Loan and KLIBOR loan. i m quite familiar with BLR Loan and Islamic Loan however this is first time for me to hear about KLIBOR loan. actually what is KLIBOR loan? which type is the best?anyone else know about KLIBOR loan,pls share with me..thanks

i heard all housing loan will come with a new loan rate.. I dun know is that KLIBOR or not.. but somehow.. they told me the new policy for the homeloan interests rate will be control by Bank Negara directly. it will be up to government to decide over the interests rate..

i m glad that u all willing to share me about KLIBOR. if i want to compare KLIBOR loan with other loans which one is better?

is there any bank providing KLIBOR loan?

i heard all housing loan will come with a new loan rate.. I dun know is that KLIBOR or not.. but somehow.. they told me the new policy for the homeloan interests rate will be control by Bank Negara directly. it will be up to government to decide over the interests rate..

i guess blesspiluck had expained... KLIBOR will be new policy for homeloan after 2015.

wow, start from 2015 the housing loan we take for sure is KLIBOR package loh..

Anyone can tell what the KLIBOR rate now???

Where can obtain the KLIBOR rate ah???

And since said that the KLIBOR rate change everyday, so complicated to count the interest loh!!

Is there any benefits that i can get from KLIBOR?

if i apply home loan ,i can choose BLR,ISLAMIC and KLIBOR. can anyone tell me why i need to choose KLIBOR?

Is there any benefits that i can get from KLIBOR?

if i apply home loan ,i can choose BLR,ISLAMIC and KLIBOR. can anyone tell me why i need to choose KLIBOR?

better go back BLR... or Islamic... no benefit at all over KLIBOR

Not sure now other banks offer KLIBOr loan or not, but as far as I know Standard Chartered Bank and Hong Leong Bank are the only 2 banks have KLIBOR home loan package. And Hong Leong KLIBOr loan is much better as it is flexi home loan which give better benefits.

wow, start from 2015 the housing loan we take for sure is KLIBOR package loh..

Anyone can tell what the KLIBOR rate now???

Where can obtain the KLIBOR rate ah???

And since said that the KLIBOR rate change everyday, so complicated to count the interest loh!!

For my understand about the KLIBOR rate is the interest rate is update every 3 months...

Or i explain in this way, let say u sign a loan on June

June - September = the KLIBOR is fixed on the business day immediately before the first loan disbursement date
October - December = interest rate is sets by adopting the 3-month KLIBOR rate which is fixed on the last business day of the 3 months period
I prefer the KLIBOR as is more reflective the current market situation and the rate is full transparent

Starting next year, in 2015, there won’t be BLR home loan in Malaysia. It will be replace with KLIBOR home loan. Start choosing KLIBOR now, the greatest benefit is this is the most updated product from BNM, and BLR will be obselete soon. KLIBOR is more align with BN direction.Just like we buy car, if the new model is coming out soon, maybe more expensive bt still prefer to get new one because old model maybe cheaper but could have problem to find spare part in future. Somemore, KLIBOR will be more regulated as is align with BN direction whereas BLR is not clear.

Hi All,

If you have a Property Loan now, you can shorten 50% of your Loan Tenure & Save 50% on your Loan Interest. For example, if you have a new loan of 30 years, you can shorten it to 15 years / 20 years to 10 years / 10 years to 5 years. And You save a lot on your loan interest. BLR Management helps to provide you a Save Interest Plan (SIP) to fully manage your loan interest thus, providing you a 99% Guarantee to shorten your existing loan tenure to HALF & You also save your interest at 50%. (Maintain the same loan account with the same bank without alteration to your bank's terms & conditions)

This SIP services is applicable for your current property loans of any package - Fixed Loan, Flexi Loan, Term Loan, Islamic Loan (Conventional / Modern), MBSB Loan, and Refinanced Loan @ Including KLIBOR Loans

Make an appointment to see me for a FREE LOAN ANALYSIS - with your Bank Loan Letter Offer & Latest Bank Loan Statement. You will then be able to know how much you can save on interest & also reducing the risk factors in your current housing loan.

Why pay more than you should on interest. When BLR Increase in interest, it will be a cause of worry, as it will automatically extend your loan tenure resulting in more money being paid unnecessarily. If you can save more than RM100,000 and invest these money into your new baby or new family / children's education.. Why waste it... After all it's your hard earned money... So If you want us to help you to SAVE Your Money from long loan tenures & unnecessary interest... Call me now...

SIP Services are fully protected by BAFIA Act under Bank Negara Malaysia - hence you can be rest assured Security & Confidentiality is well assured.

You will be glad you did... You can contact me at: 011-2718 1838.

Regards

Claire

Your Advisory Officer