Sign in to follow this  
mickeybb

ROM : Photographer in JPN Putrajaya

I am looking for photographer to capture my ROM moment in JPN by end of Nov 2014.

He/She need to cover before and after the ROM within/surrounding the building

If possible. Can also go nearby nice architecture building to take some shoot for us, family and friend before/after the event.

I mostly probably will be in smart casual. Time either is before noon or latest 2-3pm session for ROM

Anyone interested, please PM me with a decent rate :) Thanks

May i know When is the actual date?

Drop us an email at info@plotzstudio.com so that we can provide you a quote.

You can visit our portfolio below:

www.plotzstudio.com/blog

Regards,

Plotz Studio

Hello,

Notice that you’ve posted an enquiry to look for wedding photographer. Please feel free to visit Planyourwedding.my, it is a one-stop online wedding portal where allow the couples to search for wedding vendors in Malaysia.

Planyourwedding.my allow the bride and groom who are planning for their wedding can effectively view and contact their desired wedding vendor through the network. It’s free and completely free of charge to use the service. This site allows you to post your Quotation Request, vendor who are interested in your quotation will contact you directly.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-7733 5355. Thanks and have a Happy Wedding:! D

Hi there,

I've engage my ROM shooting with Anson Choi Photography. Anson did my brother' ROM & AD shooting on last year, all of us like his work.

You may email me for his contact or find his Facebook page with the above name.

All the best :)

I am looking for photographer to capture my ROM moment in JPN by end of Nov 2014.

He/She need to cover before and after the ROM within/surrounding the building

If possible. Can also go nearby nice architecture building to take some shoot for us, family and friend before/after the event.

I mostly probably will be in smart casual. Time either is before noon or latest 2-3pm session for ROM

Anyone interested, please PM me with a decent rate :) Thanks

Hi Mickey,

Not sure whether you are still looking for a photographer to take pictures of your memorable day, anyway, I'm Jane from www.hellojanelee.com

Feel free to check my works and holla me if you need my service.