Sign in to follow this  
Mandy789

Destination Wedding & Honeymoon in Bali!

I'm thinking of having a destination wedding in Bali - has anyone else had a wedding there, or are planning to have a wedding there?

We have not yet started on our planning, but I would really love to have my wedding at one of the beach front villas. I'd love to get ideas or comments about the wedding setup, decorations, wedding planners that you've heard about or had experiences with!
(oh, we're thinking of doing our honeymoon there too. If you have any tips on selecting honeymoon villas in Bali (preferably in the South, or in Canggu) I'd love to hear from you!)

Hi Mandy!

I think Bali is a gorgeous place for a destination wedding. One of the best bit about getting married in Bali is that there are so many different kinds of wedding venues! You can do a beach wedding, a tropical garden wedding, a villa wedding, have a wedding in a resort or hotel…

If you are thinking of having your wedding in a beach-front villa, I would suggest that you look for one in the Southern tip of Bali (Uluwatu, Bukit Peninsula) as the seaside views are absolutely stunning. Otherwise, you could pick a villa in Canggu too - you get the best of both worlds, as some villas are facing the sea / beach, and are also surrounded by beautiful tropical rice paddies.

As for honeymoon villas, there are several lovely villas in Ubud.

Btw, drop me a message if you’re interested to find out more!

post-48066-0-81792100-1403863052_thumb.j

post-48066-0-82057400-1403863070_thumb.j

post-48066-0-34164400-1403863088_thumb.j

Although I haven't had a wedding there, I still believe that honeymoon in Bali is a good choice. It is so romantic to hold a wedding ceremony on the beach when the sea, the beach and the sky join together and comes up the most beautiful view. That's amazing.