kookiemunzster

Keep Gallery Pre-Wedding Package for Sale

Hi, I have a comprehensive bridal package from Keep Gallery for sale. The original price of the package is RM3,999, and I have paid a deposit amounting to RM1,200. I am selling it for RM1200 and should you take my package you will need to pay another RM2799 to Keep Gallery. The reason I am selling this package is because my bf is going to be posted in oversea for work soon and we have decided to take the pre-wedding photos there. Below are the items provided in the package:

Pre-Wedding Shoot (1 day shooting)
3 or 4 Gowns for photo shooting depending on location of photography

Photography (has earlier booked B.Sam as photographer)
Indoor studio
Outdoor studio (KL or Ipoh* area) (*note: Ipoh photographer)

Others
Make up & Hairdo (included)
Ampoules are not provided (RM 35 each if buying from Keep Gallery)

Wedding Day
1 x Wedding Gown
2 x Evening Gown
1 x Coat for Man

Others
Car Decoration (inclusive for Bridal car & Heng Dai car decos) + Toy (for bridal car only)
Bridal Bouquet (included) & Groom Corsage (included)

Particulars

12 x 18 - 30 poses design (20 pages)

12 x 12 - 30 poses (20 pages ) (Special edit by Keep Gallery)

24 x 36 - 1 pc photo frame (Picture for bedroom)

10 x 15 - 2 pcs photo frame (Table top pictures)

4 x 6 - 80 pcs (10 poses) (Ji Mui pics)

DVD - 1 pc 2 songs (60 poses)

CDR - 60 poses T-up High Res

Formega Frame 1 pc (A big photo frame with your wedding photo selected by Keep Gallery) * Specially requested during Bridal Fair with no extra charges :P

FOC: 1 Guest Book (for actual day)

*All softcopy will be returned and can be printed up to 5R size

This is a very good deal which was negotiated during January 2014 bridal fair in Mid Valley and is valid for 3 years. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you. :)

Its great list of packages for those are gonna marriage but if you should have given price list along with its details that would be more convenient.

HI SusanH, thanks for your feedback. I had actually stated in my post that the pre-wedding package is RM3999 and I have paid up RM1200 to the BS. I am reselling the package at the same price when I signed which is RM3999. Basically, the interested party would require to pay me RM1200 and the remaining balance should be paid to the BS. I do not have the breakdown of the package unfortunately but whichever details which I know of had been listed above. Hope this post clarifies your doubts and any other enquires or feedbacks are welcome. Thank you. :)

**Very Taipei Bridal Studio Package to let go at RM 3688 (Original RM4988)**

I have to let go my package due to some working and family issues.

Please email me for more information regarding the package details: lei_ocean08@hotmail.com

Thank you very much.