Hi all. My brother is about to tie the knot early next year and he has got me to get my hands behind this screen to enquire about Pre-Wedding and AWD event. Do let me know your quotations and please give me your best price. Thank you so much.

Hi there,

I'd engaged my wedding with him, very happy & satisfied with his delivered work. You can check it out with him and see whether he still providing Combo package which consists of Pre-wed + AWD package. It's very worth to sign up package at reasonable rate.

You may email me for his contact or look for him at his FB page: Anson Choi Photography.

Good luck.

Hi Praboo

We offer an all inclusive pre wedding photography in Bali. Prices starts from RM3500 which includes luxury accommodation and land transfer. Check out our website www.shutterbugbali.com

Hi there, You are welcome to visit us at www.facebook.com/mike.1studio I do a lot of Pre-Wedding Photography and AWD Photography + Videography. Do drop us a mail at huanmike@gmail.com or LINE,WeCHAT,Whatsapp at 012-3813881. Thanks, hope to hear from you! Best Regards, mike. Chief Photographer @ mike.1studio