Sign in to follow this  
yo90

My data plan so fast finish, i want to change data plan!!

i want to change my current data plan because my current plan always not enough to use especially when after surf facebook and download youtube videos. pay more also no use lah..

Currently my data plan consist of 3GB data, 60 mins free call and 60 free sms for RM68..im not a heavy user..so its fine with me..for me,normally for whatsapps and instagram only , they wont used up much of the data.. =) this is the only plan I signed up since I subscribe my first smartphone with Celcom..

Currently my data plan consist of 3GB data, 60 mins free call and 60 free sms for RM68..im not a heavy user..so its fine with me..for me,normally for whatsapps and instagram only , they wont used up much of the data.. =) this is the only plan I signed up since I subscribe my first smartphone with Celcom..

can you please share more information about your current data plan??it sound interesting..i personally also need more data compare to call and sms because my friends usually use fb, whatsap or wechat to contact me..no data really not convenient

kent90..if you wanna check out for more info..can always feel free to visit this website..

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841

Its a fact that people nowadays are shifting towards apps to keep in touch.. Whatsapp and wechat are the best examples..so data become an important aspect..

thanks for willing to share me this plan, I will consider it.
I think this plan very suitable for me..hope I no need pay extra money just to top up data..

i m currently using rm88/mth for 5GB and it is last until end of the mth..

i have came thru a blog which they have compared the plan among the telcos.. maybe u can check it out?

http://technave.com/gadget/Opinion-Are-Malaysia-s-Mobile-Telcos-moving-in-the-right-direction-4180.html

I'm using RM128 per month with 2GB data. 4G LTE and free voice call. unlimited somemore. Damn good.

but bro, not all area has 4G LTE coverage u know...

and also, is voice call necessary nowadays? there are viber to replace it dy..

or maybe facetime.. somehow everyone will has at least 1 messaging apps like wechat..

am currently paying for rm88/mth for 5GB data la. very enough for me.

hmmm...the blogger doesn't really compared much about the data plan...can't really help me to choose

somehow it just didn't go in depth but actually you can find those package online and do a comparison on your own

previously I use rm150+ for 3GB and i feel it just charge too much..and right now is rm88/mth also 3GB, doing fine