Sign in to follow this  
amandaseet

My fren shared this FB apps…it's a cool way to show your little one how much you loved them!!!

I love this so much. Really wish can insert more pictures to do this. I have few thousand pictures store in your camera and smartphone. I think everyone also like selfie now right? Sure same with me. :thumbsu:

i did this before...i upload alot of my little boy pic and make it into a video. i even print out all his pictures.. i feel best and touching when i watch it ..i cry..hehe..

The lil gal on the video soooo cutie pie!!! So easy to create a priceless memories…last time I spent lots of $$$ to print out all the pics but it end up under the bed lo…so this is better la…

My fren shared this FB apps…it's a cool way to show your little one how much you loved them!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DumexMamil/app_254184277966372

haiyah why la cannot edit one..i took pic using my iphone so bila uploaded it's all side way la...how????

Huh..side way?? not so sure abt this lo..why not PM them and see how to rectify this la...

The lil gal on the video soooo cutie pie!!! So easy to create a priceless memories…last time I spent lots of $$$ to print out all the pics but it end up under the bed lo…so this is better la…

hahaha..never too late too join la since it's free now

am sure sooner or later all those online company like photobook, mydeal etc will copy this lo...

personally i also think this i a great way to show my love to my LO...

free???!!! i love free stuff...

the only prob how la to choose all those pictures that i took from when she is only 3 days old till now she is 6 YO!!!

not easy becoming mothers and lost track of time when u r with them....

like old ppl said..children can be the angel and devil of your life!!!

haha..am glad that I capture all those sweet memories with them...

just wanna say her I LOVE YOU bee..