Sign in to follow this  
yo90

Merdeka day is meaningful for you?

Hi, Merdeka is quite meaningful for all malaysian but I curious how much Merdeka means to the younger generations these day
come to have alook to this video

Celebrating Merdeka annually is to serve as a reminder that our ancestor had gone thru hardship to ahchieve independence for our motherland Malaysia..Youngster have to know more history and appreciate what they had done .. no worries..You can express ur feeling through this http://www.mycinta.com.my

2d231f65-b086-4e2d-bcd9-af5b746589af_zps

In this century, youngster now we called them as generation Y. I think they only know Merdeka is independent day of our nation and that’s all. They won’t have any strong patriotism towards the nation already. During the celebration , they only will hang out with their friends and play around with internet media….

celebrate Merdeka day in school is always the best...whole school students dan teacher sing negaraku dan shout "Merdeka" 7 times loud and clear....whole school decorated with colourful flags...u all sure did before right...