vengychin

Bad service in Redsense bridal in jln loke yew

I have sign up a pre wedding photo shooting package with Rm3688 in Redsense bridal at jln loke yew at first because of their sales exe offer me 50poses photo and told me that a lot of bridal gaun very nice suit me in VIP range. When come to try gown, a lot of nice gown that i choose in VIP range also out of stock or cant do alteration at last,the sales exe keep to push me to add money to change my package to desighner range,they also not alow me to take picture to ask my bf opinion coz my bf was not there,after try around 2hours i have choose 4pcs gown that can fit me and just report to the sales exe. But the sales exe keep to reject my choice of gown giving a lot of excuse and start to show bad face to me. She keep continue to ask me try desighner gown and ask me top up money to change my package. At last i have top up Rm600 to change 2VIP gown to desighner gown just because i am very tired to try a lot of gown. when come to shooting time,their make up artist late half hours and we only start to make up on 10.30am. Shooting time on lake garden only 1hours then already back studio. when come to select photo,we just select 50pcs photo at first think enough wish to go but their sales exe keep to talk a lot that need us to add again $$$$$ to add photo. She use 2hours to talk all at last successfully to make us to top up Rm2500 to add photo. After 1month when we go to review our photo they again force us to top up$$$$$ to change my photo frame and photo album. this moment i really feel very angry to their service and direct reject the sales exe. From Rm3688 become Rm6868 they still keep to force us top up $$$$. when come to collect my album and poster,my poster photo was looking very fat compared to actual photo. Look like a auntie but the act i am just 30years old .I have complaint this to their sales exe but they also do nothing just whatapps me that cant change the poster. Last bad service was happen in the date which make appointment to try my actual day gown,when reach their shop their sales exe only told me tat a lot af gown already taken by customer and ask me come on next month. They promise to return back all design photo to us but at last just return us that photo without any design and told me this is their right on photo. they just give us original touch up without desigh on photo.Just hope u all be alert to this bridal shop when choosing ur bridal shop. thks

So sorry to hear that.

But I guess that is the normal tricks and ways bridal house makes money. But I think the word "force" here have been used to freely. I don't think they will force you. I am sure they din't take out a gun and threatened you right. So you can still insist to say no. They might convince you and tell you all sorts of stories that you look very nice in this gown la, the gown is brand new la, need to add money la, bla bla bla. You need to add photos to make your album look nicer la..bla bla bla. And its not cheap.

We engaged Redsence too 2 or 3 years ago. Back then still okay I guess. Din'd know now become worst. Like I said before in another post, we din't have any big issues just small ones because we really sign up without any expectation what so every. Just sign up and get the job done. We realize that, there is no 100% perfect bridal house. So the more you expect much, the more you will get frustrated and disappointed. The one who assisted you with the gown is it Amanda? You have to understand that they are just employees and only care about earning commission and salary. They don't give a hoot about their company reputation. Worst comes to worst, they just jump ship to another better company. Unlike "Boutique Style Photography Studio", you normally deal with their manager or director. And they really care about their company's reputation.

Oh, just to share, one of our bad experience with Redsence is the returning of the gowns after actual wedding day. There was a bit of a stain in the gown which looks like wine stain to me. But the boss at Redsence assume that is burned mark. So he demanded to hold our deposit of RM1000 use it for cleaning charges and to see whether it can be clean or not. Amanda then tried to clean it in the toilet but she failed. So I think they want to wallop the deposit also. But we insisted and we brought home to clean it. And thank God, with just water and soap, it came off. So be careful of the gowns. Try not to stained it. Be very careful with it. We almost have to pay RM1+++ for the gown if destroyed.

So I guess there is no point feeling bad. It has already been done. Now is better to concentrate on your wedding planing and make it the most memorable one.

Cheers and wish you will have a blessed and wonderful marriage.

thks for ur advise for this dinner gown,i will be more careful with it,i am sign up with a sa name Chloe.

Sure. No problem. I think my SA was Angeline. Not sure is she still there. That was around 3 years ago.

Cheers......

To: flamephotography

You are right, they really don't care their customer and the company reputation. They just want to make money.

It really drives me crazy and irritating when come to try gown. Also, this were my very first time shout with loud voice as they are not keeping their promised at the first place. I insomnia after my rude behaviours and keep on thinking when that time i shout out loud.

Pre wedding shoot should be taken with happily and without have any bad feeling. Why give me such a bad experience while choosing the wedding gown. This is my only wedding experience in my life time.

I hope there is no such problem for my coming photography day and make up session.

Bad feeling, pls go away from me 

5 years back the service and quality is within customer expectation but today is just one word "DISAPPOINTED".....What you have say  wasn't provided ..If you want to say all this "we can give ...we
 have this" please ensure YOU HAVE AND PROVIDE IT...a weds package is not RM400  BUT RM4000+ with so much money you have pay what can be see is just a normal picture... As a Director we expect you can give us your professional service and all your words can be trusted  BUT it was rather dissapointed.All the time sitting was wasted to hear all your words   " YES WE HAVE...WE CAN DO IT FOR YOU....NO PROBLEM I CAN GIVE YOU" BUT ended up YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU SAY....A professional higher rank person will do what they say and give a good example to subbordinate...Newly weds just make sure you have all details during negotiation  in writting ...THIS IS IMPORTRANT.....

Sorry to hear that. I had a bad experience back then many yrs ago at the same row of redsense, It is Ivory Romance and the shop is still existed. And after all the argument, I only get back my deposit after submitted the case to Tribunal for Consumer Claims. If any of you happen to this, please do not hesitate to voice out your own right. Good luck.