Sign in to follow this  
mowresearch

Looking for photographer and videographer.

Hi, We will be having wedding next year 2015 March 7. We would appreciate for quotation from enthusiast yet affordable team to help us with this task.

We wish to have you guys on the morning/ afternoon ceremony and dinner at the evening. If possible we would like to meet in person from 26 October to 30 October 2014.

My email is moshurov.wein@gmail.com. Please email your service fee and your work.

Big thanks to all and the forum!

CD

all the best to you. Not easy to find a good one at this last hour. Those that are still available....well...you know la why they are still available :-D

Hi, We will be having wedding next year 2015 March 7. We would appreciate for quotation from enthusiast yet affordable team to help us with this task.

We wish to have you guys on the morning/ afternoon ceremony and dinner at the evening. If possible we would like to meet in person from 26 October to 30 October 2014.

My email is moshurov.wein@gmail.com. Please email your service fee and your work.

Big thanks to all and the forum!

CD

Hi, feel free to check my works at www.hellojanelee.com

Please write to me if you needed my service :)