samantha_lee

Wedding @ SIBU, SARAWAK

As for my condition, things not as easy as urs oh, Sandy.

Everything will need to get approval from both the parents, except choosing the BS. Me too, choose from the Bridal Fair.

Same as you, both me and my HB is the eldest so they insist to have the wedding reception, we try to make everything simple and easy but my mum still wan to keep some tradition custom like GDL in the basket with the pork leg and stuffs... cos I am the eldest and the only daughter.

I just had my PS done 2 days ago... quite an enjoyable one but too bad I had migraine so a bit spoilt the fun... but i really enjoy the posing and shooting :p

mmm...when i first started planning my wedding, alot of my friends told me that sure we'll fight cos we have different opinion, customs & of course, family background and whatnot. at that time, i'm bit worry, cos i'm the youngest daughter & my FH is only son - and i like things done my way :tongue: .

anyway, amy, y don't u talk to ur FH again...as janiee says, when u both not so angry. try to reason with him abt the timing and things that needed to be done. its not like, u take photo today, can get within the week or what. if whatever suggestion by ur FH u think is not viable, then just tell him it cant be done lor. don't be so angry - after all, its ur wedding ma & im sure u & ur FH would want the process to be a happy one... :smile: cheers...

Hi ladies... Finally i found this thread. I'm looking for this type of forum for such a long time. I'm facing the same problems like you all. Dont know which BS to choose. Doubt with their package. I have done survey almost every BS in Miri here. But i still don't know which one to choose. At the moment I prefer Chris Studio but according to one of the bride, Chris done too many modifications on the photos. As for Milan, i like their album but not the skill of the photographer. I went to Wedding Couture the other day. To me, not really impressive. limited choices of gowns. For those who goes for chris studio, which package did u choose? What do u think of RM4,999. so far, i don't see a lot of ppl is taking that package because they can make a gown exactly the same with the one we request. but no reference. I dont have any friends taking. Anyone out there taking this package? OMG! headache.

My wedding banquet will held in Sibu. both of me and FH are from sibu. We have booked our restaurant in Paramount Hotel. I heard it has the nicest backdrop among Sibu hotels. Now, we have another problem. Flower arrangement and car decoration? Mind telling me which one u all think is worth?

as1cF5h-M241800MDA4NzNzfDIwOTYyOHN8QWN0d

Hi gals, can give some comments for the following PG. Thanks…

(1) http://www.inesse-wedding.blogspot.com >> wedding planner

(2) http://www.igalleries.blogspot.com/

(3) http://artenphotocraft.blogspot.com/

(4) www.simmy-tan.com/blog >> she got another job on my wedding day

(5) www.raphaelkoh.com

Amy, do u mean ur HB only wan to get BS in Sibu when ur ppl back to Sibu beginning of next year (just before CNY)?? Then, how ur ppl take pre-wedding photos??? Correct me if m wrong ah…

do your HB know the BS very bz during that period. oso most of the nice gowns have been book by others couples tat time.

sandy, u r right. tat is wat he wan. JUS take few poses, then make frame. why wan carry the gown & take the risk let the BS to claim the gown if any on the gown.

now he said yes to allow me due with Milan. we will going take photos at Milan. :rolleyes::rolleyes: AD gown also from Milan. Sept go back need cfm the florist & MUA. freeline MUA also include hair do(parkson - amy, lancome's lady....etc)? i still need get another Hair Do meh?

but still dno is he really happy on these? does he wl black face on PS? if black face, how leh? :unsure::unsure: i pura pura b blind, no eyes to see ah?

photos 1 solve. now is bestman & lady's accessories. who r they i still dno.

let parents arrange la.

ladies,

my FH just wanna to ROM & go for honeymoon, keep everything easy & simple. then me..same as Sandy & Janiee lo - the eldest girl in family. told my parents keep everything easy & simple pls..every1 in the family r doing my wedding "in everything easy & simple. "

:wub::wub:

my parents & sisters r enjoy it, they feel fun & happy.

now i learning to b patient, control my temper. & i should tks god, this time i didnt talk to him when i in angry. if not, my words should wl hurt him much. i jus make noise in front of frens ( i think they wan kill me lo). after he thinks few days, i cool down, then discuss in nicely lo. so now i know liao..everything can b settle, jus give time/space, talk in nice. & SABAR!!!

Hi gals, can give some comments for the following PG. Thanks…

(1) http://www.inesse-wedding.blogspot.com >> wedding planner

(2) http://www.igalleries.blogspot.com/

(3) http://artenphotocraft.blogspot.com/

(4) www.simmy-tan.com/blog >> she got another job on my wedding day

(5) www.raphaelkoh.com

Hello Sandy,

My comments are purely based on the photos shown in the websites:

(1) I think the photos are nice, but there are many 'still' photos. There aren't many photos that are 'in motion', which is very important for AD photography in order to capture 'the moment'.

(2) Same with (1). Many photos where the subjects are posing for camera instead of 'live motion'. Hence, very hard to tell whether the photographer able to capture 'the moment', unless there are more AD photos samples

(3) Good in capturing 'the moment'

(4) She's good. Too bad she's not available on ur wedding day

(5) Hardly any samples on wedding photography. But based on the make up/modelling shoots, I think it's so-so only.

Hi, Amy... good to hear that, at last everything back onto the path again :)

What i learnt from all these while , preparing for the wedding, it really needs a lot of patience, love and tolerance btw the couples...

Hi Everyone,

Last time I heard ppl in this forum have kelvin (wedding planner or wedding deco) contact and quotation.

Would it been kind to forward those information to minshome21@hotmail.com or PM me.

Thanks.

Hi there....i just finish arranging everything in Sibu for my wedding...here some of my advice..... For them who is seeking Kelvin, he is famous but the charges for his service is VERY HIGH! Here some of my arrangement...

Flower decoration : Lily Flower and Gift...very cheap and reasonable.... RM 400 covering restaurant, church, hand flower and corsage.....only the car decoration is not included....

VG : Rajang Video Centre.....cost RM880 plus wedding slide show during wedding and RM830 without the slide show....but i manage to talk it out with the person to RM800 with slide show....hehe....

Dinner : My FH choose Kingwood......not exactly the restaurant i wanted but it is ok.......

Invitation card : I use Kingwood invitation card so i doesn't need to worry about that....1 table for 5 cards... I did a research and the best place in sibu to do invitation card is at San Yan.....shop call Soft Print....with resonable price and beautiful design....

Wedding cake : I ask for my friend's mom (who bake a great cake) so the price is much much cheaper RM150 comparing to market price of RM250 and above..

MUA : From Johor....who is at that time in Sibu......so lucky la.......

Good luck in everything......

Hi girls,

I need help. My MUA for Sibu bail out on me last minute. Can anyone tell me is Mei Fah Kristal any good?

Any comment is most appreciated...tks!

when ur AD? need MUA from BS or freelance????

Hi girls,

I need help. My MUA for Sibu bail out on me last minute. Can anyone tell me is Mei Fah Kristal any good?

my AD is 3/10...MUA from BS. I heard Kristal from Mei Fah is ok. Have any1 ever tested before?

Hi girls,

my AD is 3/10...MUA from BS. I heard Kristal from Mei Fah is ok. Have any1 ever tested before?

Hi all Sibu Brides,

do you all know there got 1 old chinese restaurant at sibu (heard is vr famous) and the food is nice...do you hv any ideas which 1? btw, i am not from sibu..

Best Regards,

Annie

Hi girls,

m not sure whether she is good or not? but her make up look natural & simple in the photo.

m book her as my MUA on my AD. btw, my AD in Nov, so cant comment on this.

Hi all Sibu Brides,

do you all know there got 1 old chinese restaurant at sibu (heard is vr famous) and the food is nice...do you hv any ideas which 1? btw, i am not from sibu..

Best Regards,

Annie

Do u mean "Jin Xi Luo"?

Sandy, I not sure izzit "Jin Xi Luo" o not....my hubby's dad said it is the old chinese restaurant in sibu but the food very nice.... :wacko3: But, I donno how old is it...

Annie,

most of the ppl like to go to "Jin Xi Luo" for wedding dinner. Even my own parent wanna to have our wedding dinner there. Because of we only have abt 18 to 20 tables so m just make decision that we have our dinner in hotel. One of the reasons is I dun want to share the hall with other couple since lot of ppl getting marry on that day. Also, my HB family from Kuching, hotel did provide us 2 days 1 night room & all our guests from outstation also entitled 40% off of normal room charges. It saves us lot money for accommodation.