Sign in to follow this  
nicvictorious

Pre-loved Wedding Gowns and Evening Dress

Hi brides to be,

First at all, congratulation on your engagement!

I have 3 wedding gowns and 2 veil and 1 dinner gown to let go.
I am big chested, and medium size, all gowns could fit M-L size bride as they are corset type.
(Maybe can fix XL too depending on your comfort level after tying the lace)

Letting all 3 wedding gowns and 2 veil (1 is over 1meter long, plain veil, another is lace) and 1 dinner dress go.

Please contact me at nic.victorious@gmail.com
Cell phone could be provided through email contact

Some of the photos:-

10455290_10203219303035740_6218629726227

The sash come with black and champagne, both colour give the overall presentation of the gown different feeling. Black is classy especially for reception where champagne has the sweet look. Top is lace and the dress is layered beautifully with tutu, lace and fabric like pleated skirt. I actually kinda stole Vera Wang design, I saw a picture in pinterest and just show to my gown maker tell them I want something like. But of course it couldn't be compare to the actual VWang. Wore this only on my indoor photoshoot which lasted about 3 hours.

10444761_10203219264074766_1592420759332

10432938_10203219255914562_3957771580559

More photos, please contact me. This is my ABSOLUTE favourite wedding gown EVER! In fact I wore it both on our pre-wedding shoot at Bali and my wedding reception. The top is hand sew with pearls and sequins; lace and a crossed ribbon (sew on) on waistline under breast which give the perfect illusion of smaller waistline! What I love most is about ball gown shape (super thick, no can-can wore) and the 80cm train. So beautifully dramatic when I march into the reception with my husband, the sequins and pearls reflects the light and it literally SHINE. And the train. It is really beautiful, but it take too much space I have to let it go :(

P/S: If your fiancé/husband is about large M to small L size, we have two vest to let go for men as well. CHEAP! RM50 grab both of them! One in gray one in REALLY dark navy/black.

The third gown is the one I wore in the morning ceremony (we had holy matrimony at the garden of my parents' instead of gate crash but the rest of the Chinese tradition/culture ceremony go on at my in-laws' side) it is a very simple plain gown, with a ribbon sash sew on waistline that's all. I paired it with my 1m long veil. And I don't have a clear photo of me wearing it :( Will ask my friends for photo and show to potential buyer upon request.

10748796_10204165163961672_1973042181_n.

First at all apologise for the cat faces, needed to protect friends' privacy as I did not ask them permission to post this picture. And it is weird to have 2 cat faces and myself without it. This was after the dinner, I already took off my high heels (super tiring) it is recommended to wear it with heels and it will look much better with heels as this design is kind of a high-low dress, the front part is slitted as you walk it shows a bit skin (of your leg) but it has a short skirt (tight) in it. Train is probably 20-30cm? Depending on your height and heels height. It is in dark red in real life. Lace up type as well.

Looking to let go of all 4 of them altogether with a reasonable price. Selling the separately is alright but will slightly more than buying all 4 of them together. (With veil) All has been dry washed and kept covered after wedding. Renting is possible but will require fellow bride to pay for dry cleaning + deposit just in case of any wear and tear. But most of all, priority is to sell all 4 together 'cause it is taking a lot of space. It would be sweet if we could pass down/resell them to many more other brides and have a series of photos of us wearing the same gowns! (Aww)

Alright, that's it for now. Please email me if you are interested, passing down the happiness :D
May all of us be filled with happiness and laughter in life, always remember the greater things. x