Sign in to follow this  
barley

Didnt know Galaxy Note 4 can be so nice

wow... amazing samsung galaxy note 4!! i love this phone ever since last week i play my friend's one.. cool features like 3.7MP front .. ngam ngam me for selfie! haha.. where in town offer the cheapest price for this model ? wanna get one for myself as a reward..

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 retail price is rm2499.. erm, if you wan cheapest price, can try to search on online portal.. may be got discount.. but buying stuff online must be careful. check if its genuine and the warranty period and all.. cheers.

Telco seems cheaper than retail price... RM2499 honestly too overpriced. Celcm price offer RM988 for device only.. anyone bought that package ? Im not sure it the price reliable..

i personally wouldnt recommend signing package from telco.. dislike the term of 2 years contract.. like no freedom.. but if u found best telco then go ahead.. just my 2 cents

i think one of the best part of celcom is stable signal and internet connection .really satisfied. I have been using celcom for 3 years and no complain about it.

Wait. Let me get this right.

You need to sign up and commit your self to pay RM238 per month for 12 months and add RM988 for the phone. Which total will be RM3844 for the phone. Unless I calculated it wrongly.

Why not just go to Courts or Harvey Norman and use credit card installment plan. Not even need RM3k