Sign in to follow this  
sukyo

i want to buy iphone6 for my son!

What a bad day!!i go to telco company to buy iphone6 just now,however they told me there are no stock available for now.i am so disappointed as I already promised my son will get him a iphone6 if he get a excellent result.

What a bad day!!i go to telco company to buy iphone6 just now,however they told me there are no stock available for now.i am so disappointed as I already promised my son will get him a iphone6 if he get a excellent result.

I had heard that iPhone 6/6+ with 64GB/ 128GB had out of stock since last week…some of the apple fan even travel to the nearby states to find iPhone 6/6+

But luckilly I able to get it few days ago after my friend working in the Blue Cube Outlet help me to purchase after he found out that their outlet still have stock..

Maybe you can try ur luck at your nearby outlet cz as I know this news had not been spread yet..so faster take action..haha

but I not agree with your way..there is other gift better than iphone 6/6+..i don’t think Phone is suitable lo especially iPhone..too expensive as a gift…

if u really want buy him a phone..then y not choose a cheaper phone..not good to buy such expensive phone as a gift for your child while he is still a student..

it's time to reward myself dy as it is end of the year dy..i decided to buy iPhone 6/6+ as my next year motivation..

:mom:

i have to go to the nearest telco company to check when will the next batch of iPhone 6/6+ will come..

I had heard that iPhone 6/6+ with 64GB/ 128GB had out of stock since last week…some of the apple fan even travel to the nearby states to find iPhone 6/6+

But luckilly I able to get it few days ago after my friend working in the Blue Cube Outlet help me to purchase after he found out that their outlet still have stock..

Maybe you can try ur luck at your nearby outlet cz as I know this news had not been spread yet..so faster take action..haha

i not sure blue cube still got stock for iphone6,i will go to the outlet to check.

nurulazzin,thx for your info..