Sign in to follow this  
chooz

Any tips to gain weight at the back?

Hi gals,

I just checked in the mirror (while trying on my new dresses), my back is so so thin! I hardly have any flesh for my back and I can see my ribs and spine clearly :o I'm sure that it's gonna look so ugly for my low back EG :( what should I do ah? Is there a way to gain some flesh at my back? sometimes how i wish my extra flesh at my butt and thighs can transfer to my back (and boobs :P ) ...

really worried now :rolleyes: I don't want to give ppl the wrong impression that I've starved myself so skinny for my wedding but in actual fact I am not skinny at all, I am bottom heavy to be exact :(

why ah?? why I'm only skinny at my back and chest ah???? :angry:

high five chooz, i'm the same wif u... bottom heavy and top skinny. Anyway, according to my bf, the only way to gain 'weight' on the upper body is actually to gain muscles. go gym and tone those area!

chooz,

cannot imagine leh....why not show us a photo then we see how to help you :P

why I'm only skinny at my back and chest ah???? :rolleyes:

Chooz

from ur ROM photos, i cant see ur back, so dunno how skinny but chest..... no flesh??, i dun think so la, i just can see the sexy u with good figure woh, dun tell me tat is not big enuf leh.....how big u wan..

Chooz

from ur ROM photos, i cant see ur back, so dunno how skinny but chest..... no flesh??, i dun think so la, i just can see the sexy u with good figure woh, dun tell me tat is not big enuf leh.....how big u wan..

June,

I really wish I have bigger boobs lor :P I know from my ROM photos they look kinda big and I also felt that day my whole body a bit 'zhong' than usual, think was due to water retention prior to menses lor ... since ROM, think i've lost a bit of flesh especially around my chest, can see a bit of bones also if i don't wear bras to 'push' them up :(

and my back also can see bone <_<

high five chooz, i'm the same wif u... bottom heavy and top skinny. Anyway, according to my bf, the only way to gain 'weight' on the upper body is actually to gain muscles. go gym and tone those area!

Hi athena,

I'm not exactly top skinny coz i still have fat arms <_< just that i'm skinny at ALL THE WRONG PLACES! DAMN IT! :D

I've been dragging myself to gym but I'm not sure if it's gonna help with my problems :unsure:

chooz:can i see ur ROM photo? nicolespt@gmail.com

Hi LovelyLace ... sent my link to you liao ... if you can't find it let me know k

sorrie chooz,

din receive wor...try again plzzzzz

joannsz@hotmail.com

TQTQTQTQ

hi JooJoo,

Resend liao ... do check for it ya ... if don't have let me know again ...

chooz,

can i see ur ROM photo as well?

my email address is kokjm@yahoo.com

thank you.

Hi zeus, sent liao ... please check if you have received ...

chooz

thanks for the link!

wah...like dat also called no front ah? then i can go jump into the sea...hahaha. i think u dun look skinny lor. rite flesh at the rite place, but of course cannot c ur back..but based on the overall, should not hv too skinny back lor. n fat arms?! wher got! u r being too critical of urself....

i like ur look on dat day...very the princess look...gegege...n lots of roses too! gues u realy like roses.

btw, where did u ROM again?

chooz

thanks for the link!

wah...like dat also called no front ah? then i can go jump into the sea...hahaha. i think u dun look skinny lor. rite flesh at the rite place, but of course cannot c ur back..but based on the overall, should not hv too skinny back lor. n fat arms?! wher got! u r being too critical of urself....

i like ur look on dat day...very the princess look...gegege...n lots of roses too! gues u realy like roses.

btw, where did u ROM again?

Hi JooJoo,

Thanks for the compliment ... :rolleyes:

I ROMed in Ipoh ... what about you? actually hor, not that I'm a fan of roses, that was because not many choices of flowers to choose from the florists ... and in fact, i wasn't the one who chose the design of the bouquet ... I asked my mom to simple choose one nice looking one for me coz that time i was in SG, and could only be in m'sia the night before my ROM day ... so no choice lor ... hee hee :P

that's the thing, you can't tell i have skinny back coz the rest of my body is fleshy <_< but my back can see bones lor :(

hey chooz

can share you pix with me too :)

lil.athena@gmail.com

Hi athena,

sent liao ... let me know if you couldn't get it k

chooz not in yet le...

Hi athena,

I just resend for you ... you check again later, maybe they take a while to get it send through kua .... if don't have let me know again ...

chooz

me haven rom yet...next yr but wil most probably take putrajaya...coz they hv english speaking ....cannot choose those temple or chinese association, my parents dun understand mandarin....

now am juz thinking wat should i wear for rom...is ther any particular dress code ah..esp for govt office? i saw from some of the members' photos, can wear spaghetti strap short dress...cool...but guys ler? muz wear coat ah? parents?

hi chooz,

i've seen your ROM pics. you look so sweet. actually you look a lot like one of those Japanese manga characters. Big eyes and fair. nice nice. i like your dress and shoes...not to mention the huge bouquet you were carrying.. :rolleyes:

Hi athena,

Thanks thanks thanks for the compliment .. heehee :P

but just wondering, what is Japanese manga characters ah?