stephy

Negarakuku (remix version of Negaraku )

Then u gals should read this:

http://sloone.wordpress.com/2007/08/27/my-merdeka-message/

Hmm.., do you notice motorists nowadays dun put flags anymore? I mean last year or 2 years and the years before that, I saw by August, most of the cars are decorated with flags. But this year really sooooooo...... blank?

OOHHH!...he is back and some more will release a new album cost RM13.90 only.....

Hahahah .. it's finally here & i've gotten some orders from my overseas frens :lol:

i'm waiting for the official released rite now ...

on the land issue, putting the God aside, i think it should belong to the orang asli instead.

actually am a bit angry and confused when there is comment stated that Chinese & Indian is a "pendatang". if my history is correct (well, i've always done badly for history paper :P ) Parameswara came from Palembang (today's Indonesia) and he setup the Kesultanan Melaka and basically Malaysian Malays history begins from then onwards. so if Chinese and India is a "pendatang", the same goes for Malays isn't it? :P

i've always thought that all races be it Malays, Chinese or Indians have "invaded" the orang asli land. so the special right should be granted only to the orang asli and this should not include Malays coz all these 3 main races is a "pendatang" afterall ma... :P

Relax ... we all are the same .. Human ....

We live in one country that called Malaysia .. 3 races

Ignore the comment ...the who post the comment sure are stupid ...

ps. i am malay .. please dont flame :( oh ya btw sry for my bad english ..

Syafiq, welcome! If you go to the previous pages, I put up a link to Wee's blog where he has translated the lyrics into English/Malay. :)

The EP is out ... fresh from oven !! The packaging looks like pirated CD in a plastic pocket BUT there's a original certification hologram sticker on it.

Songs in the EP :

01. 妈妈说 ( mummy says )

02. One Night Stand

03. 盗版之王 ( king of pirated )

04. 可怜的小弟 ( pity lil'bro )

05. 麻坡的华语 ( muar's chinese )

06. 可爱的小弟(Demo版)

07. 可怜的小弟(Live版)

08. 麻坡的华语(Live版忘词版)

09. One Night Stand(Minus One)

10. 可怜的小弟(Minus One)

i was dreaming for negarakuku to be included, which is impossible :rolleyes:

speedy video subang parade :)

i read on his blog CDrama, Rock coner & etc ... also hav it. Overseas fren can even order online via the link provided.

Have you all seen/ heard of the new version of Rasa Sayang aired in tv recently? That's a very good one. I wonder whether this new version is a response to the negarakuku

charliz,

yeap ... i support him must show some action de mar :)

but den too bad the songs all sensored already, so once reach certain verse the whole thing will just melody nia ... i'll b looking out for pirated unsensored :lol::D

Rasa sayang ??

i not yet watch leh ...

no wonder yday nite i was up stairs i heard my grandma was singing it .. i tot she super happy coz my uncle bring moon cake to visit her :P

stephy,

i didn't buy his CD lor coz from the list you posted, i have seen most of it from youtube... and it's uncensored version.. hahaha... :P :lol:

mhyap1,

i also listen all the song online. i tot of the album is something good to keep, inside the album got the lyrics also the story of his life in taiwan & the inspiration of the songs he composed.

ohya ~~ this dude already hav a gf in taiwan ;)

Yesterday my hb showed me another song negarakukuku, also a very creative song, you guys can view in youtube too.

Hahh..., if his song already censored then not nice anymore.., should buy or not leehh?

charliz,

yeap ... i support him must show some action de mar :)

but den too bad the songs all sensored already, so once reach certain verse the whole thing will just melody nia ... i'll b looking out for pirated unsensored :blink::ph34r:

Rasa sayang ??

i not yet watch leh ...

no wonder yday nite i was up stairs i heard my grandma was singing it .. i tot she super happy coz my uncle bring moon cake to visit her :P

escudo,

to me i think it's worth lor .... coz this might b his only official EP . of coz if things goes well surely looking fwd to his nx EP. it's worth for collection & it's not expensive RM 13.90 only :)

Yday HB also showed me another version of Negarakukuku... quite creative also.. was wondering.. wah.. after namewee's case, this guy still dare to sing like tht ar?!!!

Oh, went to pasar malam today.. some vcd peddlers were playing namewee's song (King of pirated CD).. I took a look, it also includes Muar's Chinese..