Sign in to follow this  
hallyugirl

Any Introduce for Mobile Internet package?

no... this Celcom Xpax package won't expensive... and this really will help you to save a lot of money... i am using this package too... me save a lot of money on the internet data... for example it has 10 minutes free internet data 3 times in a day... u can try this package too...

no... this Celcom Xpax package won't expensive... and this really will help you to save a lot of money... i am using this package too... me save a lot of money on the internet data... for example it has 10 minutes free internet data 3 times in a day... u can try this package too...

I think this not so worth ...

Try to think ...what happen if u had used up the free internet after 10mins ? Will it cost u very much ? U have to ask the outlet for details 1st

My opinion .....it is impossible to get free lunch in this world ...haha ...get what i mean ?

I think this not so worth ...

Try to think ...what happen if u had used up the free internet after 10mins ? Will it cost u very much ? U have to ask the outlet for details 1st

My opinion .....it is impossible to get free lunch in this world ...haha ...get what i mean ?

“It is not a gimmick!!” my friend told me this after I said this package is impossible… I believe it after my friend used it for month… and this pack real can get 10 sec free calss, 10 minutes free internet data 3 times a day and the 10 free games.

Love Celcom always …happy that they promote this new package ! The 10sec free call very helpful especially when I run out credit ,I can call my mom help me top up in the 10 sec ! Very good !

22c3950c-8081-477a-a514-4156be358202_zps

Love Celcom always …happy that they promote this new package ! The 10sec free call very helpful especially when I run out credit ,I can call my mom help me top up in the 10 sec ! Very good !

. i wanna ask that the freebies as stated above is real?? 3 times a day 10 minutes free internet data… can be conclude that it is 30 minutes free internet data a day?? If the conclusion can be accepted then it is worth to try this pack. Because now I am using maxis prepaid no internet data and need to pay Rm 30 . I would like to use this pack…

wow ...this package awesome ...i want to try it out !Using pospaid plan now and the monthly fees is unstable ...sometimes can exceed RM100++ ==''

So if this plan out of credit ,where we should top up ?

. i wanna ask that the freebies as stated above is real?? 3 times a day 10 minutes free internet data… can be conclude that it is 30 minutes free internet data a day?? If the conclusion can be accepted then it is worth to try this pack. Because now I am using maxis prepaid no internet data and need to pay Rm 30 . I would like to use this pack…

the package is worth as the 30 minutes free internet data is real and the speed is quite fast and very stable… other than that this package still got many freebies and all these are real and can be redeem.

http://www.xpax.com.my/iox