Sign in to follow this  
IrisW

An amazing experience- by Amanda&KG Band + KG Emcee

Hie to all,

We just had our wedding dinner less than a month ago. We had selected Amanda & KG Band after viewing many clips and videos of their previous performances. When we saw the wittiness of KG in his videos, we decided to have him as our emcee for the night as well. True to what was shown and promised, both Amanda and KG delivered really beautiful vocals and songs on the night itself. My mum's friends were saying that they liked the variety of songs played on the night too. We really like the fact that this team of talented duo can play different types of instruments too. And as the bride, I was a little nervous from too much excitement, but it was so assuring and comforting that whenever I turned around to look onstage, I always see Amanda smiling sweetly :)

Thanks to KG's funny and charming wittiness, it was a joy for both me and hubby to hear the laughter that he drew from the guests. The Q&A session had gotten a raving feedback from my relatives and friends. Through it, the guests got to know both me and hubby better. As we were not allowed to look at each other during the Q&A, it heightened the excitement and it was a joy for us to see our guests laughing during the Q&A.

Another one highlight of our wedding dinner was when KG announced that there would be a dance session led by Amanda. I was totally taken by surprise to see my hubby happily dancing along(he even twirled around) as he is quite shy by character. Later on, he told me that he felt happy and that had distracted him from thinking of shyness. This, I have to give credit to both KG and Amanda for providing a humorous, enjoyable and really relaxing atmosphere for us.

All my Ji muis happily participated upon being called out by KG to do the dance.

They really enjoyed themselves too as I could see big smiles on their faces. And finally, we as the bride and groom, can happily say that we had thoroughly enjoyed ourselves too when we were dancing onstage. Kudos and thank you so much KG and Amanda for making our special day extra special for us.

Regards,

Iris.

Thank you Iris! I will make sure I tell both Amanda & KG about your kind words here.

We hope to see some photos from your beautiful Wedding reception soon.

Our email is events.empire@gmail.com

For potential clients here....please feel free to contact either KG or AMANDA directly at 0162830765

just to update you, their phone number has changed. I am helping them to cut and paste here.

You can contact AMANDA & KG at : 0162761572

Their website is: www.livebandmusicians.com