Hi all,

my name is Sarah..been trying to conceive for the past 1 year, but no luck. :(

OBGYN started us on Clomid, but I just tested this morning (13 DPO) and it was a BFN.

I have PCOS and irregular menses, and I did ovulate on Clomid (on my 14 day of the cycle, i used an OPK to check) but i guess no luck. Husband's SFA was normal, so I hope next cycle would be my cycle.. :)

Has anyone tried Clomid and any success stories to share? I could use some positive stories now. :D

Hi I have had unprotected sex for years and never seem to be able to get pregnant. I finally went to the doctors. Coincidentally it was the first day of my period, the doctor gave me Clomid for one month and to start on 2nd day for 5 days. We then calculated my ovulation date and he asked us to have sex on those days. If I don't conceive, he ask to come back to check for blockage of the Fallopian tube. That was back in Dec-14. My period is now 8 days late, and the home pregnancy test showed positive :D we are both really happy and excited.

I was initially worried that the doctor only gave me one month to try this out, as I've read in many instances people were on Clomid for a few months. I guess we hit the jackpot.

FYI, I have been monitoring my period for the last 6-9 months, though I am fairly regular, I have been early and late for up to 4 days but this time when I was late it felt different. I am so over the moon :)

Hi I have had unprotected sex for years and never seem to be able to get pregnant. I finally went to the doctors. Coincidentally it was the first day of my period, the doctor gave me Clomid for one month and to start on 2nd day for 5 days. We then calculated my ovulation date and he asked us to have sex on those days. If I don't conceive, he ask to come back to check for blockage of the Fallopian tube. That was back in Dec-14. My period is now 8 days late, and the home pregnancy test showed positive :D we are both really happy and excited.

I was initially worried that the doctor only gave me one month to try this out, as I've read in many instances people were on Clomid for a few months. I guess we hit the jackpot.

FYI, I have been monitoring my period for the last 6-9 months, though I am fairly regular, I have been early and late for up to 4 days but this time when I was late it felt different. I am so over the moon :)

hi dear,may I know which doc who recommed to you? 

Thank you in advance.