Sign in to follow this  
jane081624

Romantic wedding from CB Couture Bride

On Dec.5,Former Greek costars Amber Stevens and Andrew J. West,who now stars in The Walking Dead,tied the knot at the Carondelet House in Los Angeles.

The couple’s love story began on the set of the ABC family show where they played each other’s love interest.Now that their onscreen love story has led to a real life romance,the newlyweds can’t help but gush about each other and their new life together.

“I could not imagine a better send-off into the rest of our lives together.Amber was beaming all night,” West told people of his wedding day.” We were surrounded by so much love.”His bride Stevens was also thrilled about the wedding.

According to US Weekly,on the big day,Stevens wore a stunning lace tiered gown by CB Couture,a classical all white princess cut dress with a matching white veil,West wore a traditional black-and-white tuxedo with a white flower corsage.

She looked gorgeous! Congrats again to the happy couple!

amber-stevens-andrew-j-west-wedding-photamber-stevens-andrew-j-west-wedding-phot

I just love your wedding photographs. Both of you look dazzling with each other. I wish I could also manage NY events without any troubles. Can you please share your wedding experiences? It would be helpful for me!

Edited by james33