Sign in to follow this  
camellia88

wedding deco company urgently needed

As the title above, I need a wedding deco company for my wedding dinner this coming Sunday(28th dec 2014). At first I wanna deco my own but end up my helpers facing some prob and unable to give me a hand. Seriously need a wedding deco company within my budget Rm1.5k-Rm2k.

As the title above, I need a wedding deco company for my wedding dinner this coming Sunday(28th dec 2014). At first I wanna deco my own but end up my helpers facing some prob and unable to give me a hand. Seriously need a wedding deco company within my budget Rm1.5k-Rm2k.

Hi Camellia, can you give us a call at +603 7887 6262? We are based in Klang Valley.

You can find photos of our events here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.232742763061.137817.221982813061&type=3

Alternatively, if you are interested to buy bouquet of flowers or flower stands separately for your event, you can browse our online flower shop at BLOOM2U.com.