Sign in to follow this  
cheongml

Looking for Make Up Artist in Penang

Hello,

Notice that you’ve posted an inquiry to look for makeup artist. Please feel free to visit Planyourwedding.my, it is a one-stop online wedding portal which allows couples to search for wedding vendors in Malaysia.

Planyourwedding.my allows the bride and groom who are planning for their wedding to effectively view and contact their desired wedding vendors.

It’s completely free of charge to use the service. This site allows you to post your Quotation Request and vendors who are interested in your quotation will contact you directly.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-7733 5355 or support@planyourwedding.my. Thanks and have fun planning your wedding!

I'm Asindis, a professional makeup artist for wedding specialized in bride grooming,

providing natural and elegant make up & hair styling for actual wedding day, pre-wedding

photo shoots, registration of marriage, bridesmaids, dinner and events. :happy:

We do provide our service in Klang , KL , however we do provide the services

for outstation too. Do contact me for further information. :mp3:

:phew: You can reach me at : 016-255 7117 or wechat: asindis1123

Thank you. :lolu:

Hello,

Notice that you’ve posted an inquiry to look for makeup artist. Please feel free to visit Planyourwedding.my, it is a one-stop online wedding portal which allows couples to search for wedding vendors in Malaysia.

Planyourwedding.my allows the bride and groom who are planning for their wedding to effectively view and contact their desired wedding vendors.

It’s completely free of charge to use the service. This site allows you to post your Quotation Request and vendors who are interested in your quotation will contact you directly.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-7733 5355 or support@planyourwedding.my. Thanks and have fun planning your wedding!

Hi, I'm a freelance make up artist in penang. I have provide bridal make up,annual dinner make up, personal function dinner make up, ROM make up, event make up and pre-wedding make up too. Any enquiry can contact me, shirlynn 0164428876 or can view my fb profile : Shirlynn Kok Make-Up Artist or email me : shirlynnkok@yahoo.com.