cms4e

Esther's Pre-Wedding Photos

g_e, secretgarden, bubu, karenlww, jenlee1024:

have sent u the link. pls check ur email. happy viewing :P

Hey Esther,

You look gorgeous, and your pictures are so impressive :D

Anyways, thank you for sharing the pictures =)

Have a nice day.

hi cecilia,

thank you very much. thanks for spending ur time to view my photos. :lol:

Hi Eric & Esther,

Wow the photos are very artistic leh, I like model like & artistic kind of wedding photos so I like your photos. :lol: Where is the place?

Hi Eric & Esther,

Wow the photos are very artistic leh, I like model like & artistic kind of wedding photos so I like your photos. :blink: Where is the place?

hi secretgarden,

thank you. my BS is touch wedding. so have u taken urs? model style?

Hi Esther & Eric,

i don't have nice teeth so may be consider model style 'cos no need to smile....heehee ...lol.... :P just kidding, not everybody can have those cool cool model like and yet artistic style like yours...so far yours is the 1st couple I've seen so far with such a daring idea.....

Hi Esther & Eric,

me not yet decide which BS to go, started doing my survey now although my AD will be nx year Nov....heehee... :rolleyes: a bit "gan cheung'' right.....?

can i hv a look at ur photo too?hope i m not too late.thanks

cloudgoh@gmail.com

hey heavenode cloud,

have sent u the link. pls check ur email. thx ;)

Hi Esther & Eric,

i don't have nice teeth so may be consider model style 'cos no need to smile....heehee ...lol.... :P just kidding, not everybody can have those cool cool model like and yet artistic style like yours...so far yours is the 1st couple I've seen so far with such a daring idea.....

hi secretgarden,

thank you for ur compliment. actually we've been thinking a lot if the artistic style is for us. i always love very artistic things, so just give it a shot. lucky it turn out alrite.

so ur wedding next year, wow u really plan ahead. oh yeah, if u like my style, the PG that took my my PS left touch. now he is on his own. if u r interested in talking to him, let me know. frankly speaking, i think his word is good and very professional. hahaha so hard sell huh :D

Hi cms4e,

I like to plan ahead, not that I'm "gan jeung spider", is because I'm not going back to KL that frequent, so I need more time to plan & do survey. (I'm working in Singapore). :rolleyes:

I don't think I will engage only PG to do PS leh as I prefer package than "a la carte" and it's a bit pricey also, plus troublesome if need to source for AD stuff like WG, EG, groom's coat, & misc all by my self.

Btw, who is your PG? Is he attached with another BS or what? Anyway, I might consider him as PG for AD, does he have a website or portfolio that I can view? :wub:

Hi cms4e,

i m planning to get marry next year...still surveying which bridal shop to go..can i view ur photos?i saw many good comment on ur photos...cant wait to see :D must be very beautiful 1 :lol:

my email chanhong2@gmail.com

from,

Agnes

Hi cms4e,

i m planning to get marry next year...still surveying which bridal shop to go..can i view ur photos?i saw many good comment on ur photos...cant wait to see :lol: must be very beautiful 1 :wub:

my email chanhong2@gmail.com

from,

Agnes

hi agnes/ ivyyen,

check ur email. have sent u the link. let me know if u have problem accessing it. thx :)

Hi cms4e,

I like to plan ahead, not that I'm "gan jeung spider", is because I'm not going back to KL that frequent, so I need more time to plan & do survey. (I'm working in Singapore). :lol:

I don't think I will engage only PG to do PS leh as I prefer package than "a la carte" and it's a bit pricey also, plus troublesome if need to source for AD stuff like WG, EG, groom's coat, & misc all by my self.

Btw, who is your PG? Is he attached with another BS or what? Anyway, I might consider him as PG for AD, does he have a website or portfolio that I can view? :wub:

hi secretgarden,

yeah i got what u meant too about alacarte.quite troublesome.

my PG is sam. he used to attached with Touch Wedding but now he is on his own, taking all sorts of photos. from wedding to studio, to maternity mom. he has his own studio now.i dont know how his 'alacarte' works but if i'm not mistaken he is also attached to designer. so perhaps those interested will get gd price for having their gowns tailor-made.

anyway, his website is still underconstruction cos still new ma. i can give u his number if u wanna find out more. let me know ler if still keen. i will PM his number. ;)

cms4e

Hi ....can PM me the link to ur PS/ Thanks

Hi gals, I just uploaded my pictures. All feedback are welcome!

"link remove on 18/9/2007"

pls send me ur email if u r interested to view. thx :lol: