Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help required discovering wedding shoes?

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

il_fullxfull.362189602_2rbq-1024x578.jpg
I am having a regime style (think pride and partiality) style dress made.
With the style of dress you will have the capacity to see my shoes to a certain extent...I truly need shoes that are more exemplary in http://lovin.gr/
style as I attempted on some advanced styles with the dress and they simply didn't exactly measure up for the search that I'm going for.
So far I have discovered these 2 styles - I cherish the Anello and Davide yet they are somewhat pricey!
In the event that you have seen anything comparable or have a recommendation then I'd love to listen!

Posted · Report post

Hi Chrissie,

Wow, this looks like a nicely-themed wedding that you're going for! Your shoes must definitely be something that complements the dress that you are wearing, altogether with great comfort to last you the entire day of such an important event in your life. I believe you will find what you are looking for at Anna Nucci at Singapore. They have a wide variety of bridal shoe designs and there should be one that fits the style you're looking for; not forgetting to mention that their shoes are definitely not as pricey as Anello and Davide. Anna Nucci shoes are also handmade in Italy, and I strongly recommend those with Swarovski crystals because they are just simply drop dead gorgeous. My sister has bought about five pairs of Anna Nucci shoes from her work trips to Singapore last year, and I am always borrowing those shoes from her because it is so comfortable to wear! Thank god for having the same shoe size as her, haha. You can check out their latest outlet at Singapore's Wisma Atria's B1 or their website at www.AnnaNucci.com :)

Posted · Report post

There are many of wedding shoes styles. Some wedding shoe designs are made from leather, which is combined with cotton for strength and silk satin for richness. There is also wedding shoes that are made from other materials, which is also beautiful. Lusso Leather has a passion for genuine leather products like Shoes, jackets, bags and belts. The company consistently researches new trends and technologies to keep their leather product range up to date.