I am letting go of my LM by Lusan Mandongus designer wedding dress from the 2013 collection. It has only been used once for a few hours and is still in pristine condition after being professionally dry cleaned.

The dress is made of high quality 100% silk satin with beautiful embroidery around the waist and along the skirt. It is lightweight and very comfortable for wear for both day and night. This soft flowing dress has an adjustable corset like strap inside which can fit bust size 30-32B and waist size 24-26". The dress is zipped at the back hiding the corset and has a nice line of buttons covering the zip. As it is an A-line cut, the hips are not measured as it flows down the dress and can fit most hip sizes perfectly. It is a very flattering dress. The length from the top to the bottom of the dress is 54". The label size is a 4/6UK.

The dress is faultless with no defects, no discolouration and no holes.

Originally purchased for RM12,000 brand new, I am now selling it for just RM4500 as I have no use for it anymore.

The dress is available for viewing and for sale after 4 August 2015 but I would appreciate if you could arrange a viewing time and date with me prior to that by emailing kikenz@hotmail.com.

post-49198-0-56278100-1436632001_thumb.jpost-49198-0-08073800-1436632023_thumb.jpost-49198-0-31659300-1436632041_thumb.j