Hi all, i'm having my prewedding photoshoot in Penang in 4th - 6th September 2015. My cousin from Jakarta (she's a professional MUA) volunteered herself to do my make up, but she doesn't do hair...
Can somebody pls recommend a hair stylist more experience on bridal hair do? is there such hair stylist?  Coz i need he/she can go to my hotel @sentral hotel GeorgeTown...Thanks... Also can email me  : maureen.djuli@hotmail.com

tq guys... 

We like the my hair stylist over there - Kelvin Tan . Kelvin is Very Pro & Very experienced...

If anyone need the Make Up, Bridal Make Up,Bridal hairstyle。。. Is very Pro Hairstylist...

If you need, you can contact Kelvin Tan  , him working at

Scissors-2 Hair Studio 

Pelangi Promenade, No. L3-1-11, Jalan Pekan Baru 36, Selangor, 41050 Klang, Malaysia
+60 3-3343 3058

We offer an extensive range of make-up services especially bridal make-up. Our passion for make-up is what makes us strive to offer our clients the best services

If your routine is tight and you don’t have time to visit the salon, then we are here to help solve your problem. When you book a make-up artist with us, you don’t have to travel all the way to the salon. Our freelance make-up artists come anywhere you want them to. They will also bring along their entire kit with them to ensure superior service.

Pick up the phone and book a freelance make-up artist with us because we are ready for the make-up. Just tell us the look that you want to achieve and our make-up artists will do the best to give you a complete makeover! Your satisfaction is our pleasure, and we do everything to put a smile on your face :)

Please visit our website for more details at: http://www.promakeupartistmalaysia.com

Satisfied Customers.jpg