Sign in to follow this  
Persocon.

Looking for MUA in Klang. Anyone?

I'm looking for a MUA for my AD wedding day. any recommendation? thanks in advance.

Hi there,

My friend told me to look out for him. No the MUA is not a guy. But this guy girlfriend which is also a photographer,also is a part time model .This guy ask me to look around if there's anyone who needs makeup. His knows this one boy from a local salon who is looking for some extra cash. I suppose his does it at a quite reasonable price. I think his even willing to give one free session for you to see if you like it. 

If you want the contact pass me your email and number. 

Edited by citibankvisa.

I'm looking for a MUA for my AD wedding day. any recommendation? thanks in advance.

Hi,

i have pm you my MUA contact, try to look for her.. hope its help =)

dear Jandi n citibankvisa,

PM me ur MUA's contact pls n also how much they cost / quote u???

i hv a contact: Kelvin Tan 0126633070, his originally one of d head hairstylists in d salon but his does do bridal'dinner makeup as well... (his really a great hairstylist but i x seen his make up techniques yet, x seen samples...)

dear Jandi n citibankvisa,

PM me ur MUA's contact pls n also how much they cost / quote u???

i hv a contact: Kelvin Tan 0126633070, his originally one of d head hairstylists in d salon but his does do bridal'dinner makeup as well... (his really a great hairstylist but i x seen his make up techniques yet, x seen samples...)

Hi Natalyn,

I don't have the MUA's contact ler, it's my friend's contact. If you need it you can call him up yourself?
I can PM you his number if you want. You talk to him ler, don't want to get involve unless you need some friend price help, then I may help you to give them a word or two. 

Cheers. PM-ed to you already.

dear Persocon & Jandi n citibankvisa,

i just hv a contact: Kelvin Tan's girlfriend . She contact number : Cherry Q 0162858228 ( Ms.Leh ), she originally one of  a part time model ,she's also is a photography ( Cherry Q Photography ) but she does do bridal'dinner makeup as well... (she's really a great girl  but i x seen her make up techniques yet, x seen samples...)  

She sometimes frequented some make up courses ,nail courses , also took a lot of awards. She now also is a Elken member  got sales Elken products . Cherry Q  really is a nice pretty girl , but she was very introverted n quiet . She also likes to shopping & travel . She is a S.H.E super fans , her also got join S.H.E Malaysia Fans Club .

I've been to hair room and hair maniac. even been to APT. But for now I'll stick to Scissors 2. :)

All these hair salons are behind klang parade. Hair room is above warnet, while hair maniac and scissors 2 is opposite warnet. 

Hair room's service and hair cut is not bad lar. The environment also quite good. But slightly expensive IMO, RM30 for females, cut only.
Hair maniac is so-so. One good thing is that they are cheap! That's why a lot of guang hwa students go over to their salon for hair cuts.
Scissors 2 opened around 8 years . I like the my hair stylist over there - Kelvin Tan . Kelvin is a really nice man ! will cut your hair according to your face shape and take care of your hair condition. If you are from HELP ICT,  kelvin only collects rm18 for females. :)

We like the my hair stylist over there - Kelvin Tan . Kelvin is Very Pro & Very experienced...

If anyone need the Make Up, Bridal Make Up,Bridal hairstyle。。. Is very Pro Hairstylist...

If you need, you can contact Kelvin Tan 0126633070 , him working at

Scissors-2 Hair Studio 

Pelangi Promenade, No. L3-1-11, Jalan Pekan Baru 36, Selangor, 41050 Klang, Malaysia
+60 3-3343 3058

还蛮喜欢给Scissors 2 的Kelvin Tan做头发的,他的手工不错,理发经验很多年了,Very Pro。。。做完头发还可以去隔壁魔力点子用餐。。。

We offer an extensive range of make-up services especially bridal make-up. Our passion for make-up is what makes us strive to offer our clients the best services

If your routine is tight and you don’t have time to visit the salon, then we are here to help solve your problem. When you book a make-up artist with us, you don’t have to travel all the way to the salon. Our freelance make-up artists come anywhere you want them to. They will also bring along their entire kit with them to ensure superior service.

Pick up the phone and book a freelance make-up artist with us because we are ready for the make-up. Just tell us the look that you want to achieve and our make-up artists will do the best to give you a complete makeover! Your satisfaction is our pleasure, and we do everything to put a smile on your face :)

Please visit our website for more details at: http://www.promakeupartistmalaysia.com

Satisfied Customers.jpg