Sign in to follow this  
barley

WHR TO GT CHEAP HOME APPLIANCES?

Been looking for electrical products for my new hse like fridge, aircond all etc ard and couldnt seem to find any shop to give me gud price. went to senhen and i told them i buy so many things ask for more discount. they sort of like pissed off and didnt serve me that well after that. just playing ignorance all... now im pissed at their service. can anyone suggest me places?

Been looking for electrical products for my new hse like fridge, aircond all etc ard and couldnt seem to find any shop to give me gud price. went to senhen and i told them i buy so many things ask for more discount. they sort of like pissed off and didnt serve me that well after that. just playing ignorance all... now im pissed at their service. can anyone suggest me places?

It seen like you are looking for quiet alot of stuff.. I would suggest if you can go facebook to look for this group - Preloved.

Join this group.. there are alot of people posted up their second hand stuff up there. Quiet cheap also... Maybe you can get some stuff there

I got a Electrolux Compact Dishwasher ESF2433W..

Bought April 2014, retailing at 2,200. Now planning to sell at RM1,300

Table top, suitable for small family use or 6 sets of utensils.

Used only once a day, hardly used the past six months.

PM me if you keen to have it... 

12112314_10153752863618707_4479486494492798795_n.jpg

What sort of home appliances you are wanting? Moving new house need all brand new home appliances only ONG mah! 

somehow I think Malaysia always have big sales. You can have a look in Aeon

what for? I am thinking for washing machine but not for plate.. is for clothes

U can try looking into Courts now. cos they gt quite a big sales there called jimat-jimat senang sahaja. I've been there last weekend and all i see its discount hahaha. bought myself a tv and fridge.. total also 2k plus only.. and plus got free delivery leh

What sort of home appliances you are wanting? Moving new house need all brand new home appliances only ONG mah! 

Aeonn ah??? i've been there d. the discount they offered i see like not much only. i feel they raise the ori price and then only give discount to it. checked with some shops the price almost similar with ori price.. and then my friend previously bought smth there and got prob with warranty issue whr the warranty is not valid O.O dk why also... dont wanna take the risk la.. u knw la electronic things easy spoil 

U can try looking into Courts now. cos they gt quite a big sales there called jimat-jimat senang sahaja. I've been there last weekend and all i see its discount hahaha. bought myself a tv and fridge.. total also 2k plus only.. and plus got free delivery leh

there is?? i always pass by the one nearby my hse gt see alot posters ard la but nvr once been inside even once. i tot i heard my friends all say they always sell old models one? hahahah im looking for kinda new models thou.. no point la even cheap also but buying old things.. later alot function also dont have. like kinda outdated lehhh haha

Aeonn ah??? i've been there d. the discount they offered i see like not much only. i feel they raise the ori price and then only give discount to it. checked with some shops the price almost similar with ori price.. and then my friend previously bought smth there and got prob with warranty issue whr the warranty is not valid O.O dk why also... dont wanna take the risk la.. u knw la electronic things easy spoil 

there is?? i always pass by the one nearby my hse gt see alot posters ard la but nvr once been inside even once. i tot i heard my friends all say they always sell old models one? hahahah im looking for kinda new models thou.. no point la even cheap also but buying old things.. later alot function also dont have. like kinda outdated lehhh haha

hahah not old models la, its not a clearance sales dont worry. nobody likes to go clearance type of sales oso. somemore now they provide free delivery lehhh and some products like tv got free extended warranty also goodddd deal man.. if cash not enuf oso nvm can pay installment one.. flexicredit loan mahh

hahahahah okok, better go later la after dinner. i also went n ask my sister cos she bought things there before n she said courts sell things cheap price and reliable.. dont wanna miss out anything cos my sister said she went on aircond fair and she went on last day quite sad cos alot things all sold out d.. thanks for the recommendation.