shirley

Burglar Alarm System

Hmmm if my hse doesn't have telekom land line, can the system be connected to my handphone directly?

hi jean ji,

can connect directly to your handphone, no problem. if you want to see demo first to feel the system by yourself, i can arrange for you. :P

Hi Jocelyn,

oh, that's good. let me discuss with my FH and see what he has to say about this. Thanks for ur help :)

What about Amway wireless alarm compare to SUPA10?

Hi Jocelyn,

oh, that's good. let me discuss with my FH and see what he has to say about this. Thanks for ur help :)

What about Amway wireless alarm compare to SUPA10?

Hi Jean Ji,

SUPA10 is not using wireless technology rite?

yah Jocelyn, SUPA10 is not using wireless. As I'm currently doingthe hse reno, so using a wireless or non wireless system doesn't really bother me that much, Most important is that it's a good system, give me less headache n the support n maintenance is good. U know what i mean rite? I am really worried if i got a alarm system that goes off everytime there's thunder :P

yah Jocelyn, SUPA10 is not using wireless. As I'm currently doingthe hse reno, so using a wireless or non wireless system doesn't really bother me that much, Most important is that it's a good system, give me less headache n the support n maintenance is good. U know what i mean rite? I am really worried if i got a alarm system that goes off everytime there's thunder :P

Hi Jean Ji,

Ok. Get what you mean. If like that I think better for you to see and feel the system by yourself. But I prefer easy operated and user friendly system. My husband always outstation, left me alone at home with my baby. I am not a technical person, that's why I choose Amway Home Alarm System. After I attend the course, I think I manage to handle the system by myself. Just let me know when do you want to see the demo, will arrange everything nicely for you. Ji mui punya pasal, no problem. No hard sell one ok... just sharing good experience... :P

thanks Jocelyn :)

Meanwhile anyone heard about SUPA10v? I hv some frens recomending this, not not sure if it's good or not. any comments?

jocelyn, how much is the system? for double storey house?

my house will be ready in sept, planning to install an alarm system too. might need your contact then.

is there any other cheaper alternatives ar?

Hmmm if my hse doesn't have telekom land line, can the system be connected to my handphone directly?

hi jean ji,

can connect directly to your handphone, no problem. if you want to see demo first to feel the system by yourself, i can arrange for you. :P

No...the system MUST be connected to a Telekom line....but CAN be programmed to call HP numbers.

jocelyn, how much is the system? for double storey house?

my house will be ready in sept, planning to install an alarm system too. might need your contact then.

is there any other cheaper alternatives ar?

Hi May,

I think the purpose for us to purchase alarm system is for our family's safety rite? In terms of safety, I will definately spend on quality and reliable supplier. As such, I will encourage you to see the demo by yourself. By seeing the demo only you can judge wether the system you install is valued for the money you spend.

What do you think?

Hi Jean Ji,

Ok. Get what you mean. If like that I think better for you to see and feel the system by yourself. But I prefer easy operated and user friendly system. My husband always outstation, left me alone at home with my baby. I am not a technical person, that's why I choose Amway Home Alarm System. After I attend the course, I think I manage to handle the system by myself. Just let me know when do you want to see the demo, will arrange everything nicely for you. Ji mui punya pasal, no problem. No hard sell one ok... just sharing good experience... :P

HI,

can i share that what is the cost of the Amway Home Alarm System?

jean,

Later can ah? Coz I dont have the name card in the office. :P

Hi Cheryee,

Can share the contact od ADT with me?

Hi CherYee,

Can i share the contact too? Pls PM me ya

When you walk in to 7-11...you will hear 'ting-tong' when you enter the entrance. Buy that....and install behind your hse and angle it down towards the backlane. When burglars walk behind your hse...it will sound 'ting-tong' and scare the hell out of them!..cos they didnt expect got 'ting-tong' suddenly!

You will hear the 'ting-tong' too...cos it's pretty loud. Pls buy the one that has the OWL face on it. That's the most sensitive and best sensor 'ting-tong' unit I found after buying 4 other brands. You can buy it in hardware shops. Cost less than RM50.

I hired a contractor to drill a small hole at the kitchen wall so that I can connect a wall power adapter to power the 'ting-tong' unit. This way you dont need to change any battery at all!

They say the Japanese are inventing a robot which can serve as a security guard and a bouncer in your home. The robot is said to be able to recognise family members by sight and will greet and welcome them when it sees them coming into the house. But if a stranger comes in, the robot will punch and kick the intruder out the door.

They had come up with a prototype for experiment, and found it still needed some improvement.

What happened was this: One evening the house master found himself being punched and kicked out by the robot when he entered hiis house. The reason? It transpired that the man, before he went home, had gone to barber shop to trim his hair very short and also had his beard and moustach shaved very clean. And when he came home, the robot could not recognise him.

for the wireless alarm sys, how long the battery can last? Can we DIY it?

Bro, its 9mths to replace it...Better.

I just installed a DF wired home alarm, all doors and windows i installed magnetic & vibration sensors, and have two motion sensors. All including installation is about 2.5k. So far i'm satisfy with it and it's easy to understand.

If u do not want to keep busy changing the battery, then use the wired better.

for the wireless alarm sys, how long the battery can last? Can we DIY it?

Bro, its 9mths to replace it...Better.

I just installed a DF wired home alarm, all doors and windows i installed magnetic & vibration sensors, and have two motion sensors. All including installation is about 2.5k. So far i'm satisfy with it and it's easy to understand.

If u do not want to keep busy changing the battery, then use the wired better.

my system more or less like your one, the only different is that I add-in 2 pairs of barriers sensor to my other 2 room at the back of my house, end up the bill shot up to RM5k.

Please share what alarm system are you using and what brand? I am considering if ADT will be suitable for my house. Renovation already completed, so i think I have to go for wireless, but which brand is better? pls share, thanks.

ADT person just called me and said wired system is rm1k+ only, can run through plaster ceiling. But i said my house already fully renovated, and only got plaster ceiling downstairs, how about upstairs where there is no plaster ceiling? then the wiring is done outside? I asked how much is wireless, he said very expensive, rm4-5k+. can it be so expensive for wireless alarm? i told him i got quoted only rm2.2k by another company. how can his be so expensive? anyone experienced this from ADT? is the pricing like this? thanks..