LovelyLace

Eye lashes

hi everyone, i would like to do eyelashes extension, but i hav no idea where can i do and the price. do u hav any idea?? thx

tried the eyelashes extension once, after one month my real lashes falling out with the fake one. not going to do it again. better stick the fake lashes , more natural

i think chinese not suit to do eyelashes perming. perming lashes is curl only still need the fake lashes. not natural at all. indian girl was nice to do perming.

I found the fake eyelashes not suitable for me, it drop off after a while....just the shape of my eyes or something la...I dont know. Good thing I tried it during makeup trial and also during PS. At least those times got MUA to patch up all the time.

For AD, I decided not to put fake eyelashes...I didnt want to take the risk of it falling halfway...no one will help me then! So I told my MUA to just a good mascara and it looked just as great....curly and long. :) So another option that maybe some might wanna try.

tried the eyelashes extension once, after one month my real lashes falling out with the fake one. not going to do it again. better stick the fake lashes , more natural

i think chinese not suit to do eyelashes perming. perming lashes is curl only still need the fake lashes. not natural at all. indian girl was nice to do perming.

it depends. if u got long eyelashes, then perming it will 'open' up the eyes... coz chinese's lashes r usually not curled naturally, so perming it will give it the curl! :)

amyliq,

I have the same problem too! But my fake eye lashes didnt drop, they 'loosen' at the tip of my eyes near the nose during PS. When I noticed it, I was like....arrrgh :( My MUA had to put the glue couple times. I'm wondering whether it happened during my outdoor PS :( then pic might look very unatural.

Is your lashes long? What did you MUA used? Waterproof mascara? Will the eye lashes stays curl for the whole night?

I'm very worry coz I paid for the MUa for AD.

I found the fake eyelashes not suitable for me, it drop off after a while....just the shape of my eyes or something la...I dont know. Good thing I tried it during makeup trial and also during PS. At least those times got MUA to patch up all the time.

For AD, I decided not to put fake eyelashes...I didnt want to take the risk of it falling halfway...no one will help me then! So I told my MUA to just a good mascara and it looked just as great....curly and long. :) So another option that maybe some might wanna try.

Just like to share with all of you re my experience with....

1) eyelash perming - my average eyelash (sl. curled but not very nice, not thick but not too sparse either)

became too curly :o ; actually I only wanted it to be sl. curlier without using the curler. For the next few weeks afetr that I looked odd :( . I'm not gonna do this

anymore... ever!

2) eyelash extension - will also be my first & last time. The beautician did my Rt eyelash first & it was

thicker than the Lt eye (she was probably trying to rush the job). Then, my lower

Lt eyelash got stuck to the upper one & instead of using a remover/dissolver, she

told me that she had to cut it off. I had to agree as she only told me while she

was already cutting my lower Lt eyelash. Ironically, my lower Rt lash was not

that bad. The end result was phenomenal (at least for me). My lashes looked

thick, dark & long with a natural looking curl. Spectacular :rolleyes: The problem is it can

be damn irritating at times - a nuisance esp when taking shower coz you can't

rub your eyes. Got to be very, very careful when washing face. Another thing is

when it starts to drop off - some place might not look nice coz it look 'botak' a

bit. I think I'll just have to stick to mascara after this.

Hi gals,

Everytime I return to malaysia i get my eye lash permed at ultimate impression.I bought their eye lash perming packaged for rm500 and I think you get to perm 6 times and there is no time period.I never encounter any problem so far and I like it.I have big eyes so after perming my lashes it makes my eyes look like barbie!! But after a week or two your lashes will look more natural.

i try the eyelasher curler before...and i addicted with that instead of using the fake eyelashes..is look natural since using our own eyelashes. After perm then apply the mascara, the result is fantastic...