Jade Chong

[WTS] Authentic Vera Wang White in WHITE EXQUISITE

Item(s): AUTHENTIC Vera Wang White VW351011 US Size 4/UK Size 8 in WHITE *Unaltered and is as original form*

Package includes: AUTHENTIC Vera Wang White VW351011 bought in US last year at USD 1248 
You may find the same dress at: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_white-...te-by-vera-wang

Price: MYR 2800 with COD service willing to throw in my sash and veil at another RM 100

Dealing method: For SERIOUS BUYERS only, if interested please pm me and I can arrange to show you the dress. No trying is allowed as I spent RM 300 on dry-cleaning but you can look at the perfect condition of the dress. 

Location of seller: Petaling Jaya

Contact method/details: Please PM me if interested and I will provide you with my mobile number if I deem necessary

Age of item: Around 1 year, I had my wedding in 27th December 2014 and have only worn this dress twice, one for pre-wedding and once on wedding day, the dress has been dry cleaned and is kept in perfect condition.

Item(s) conditions: Pristine condition and you may check to see

Reason for sale: Decided to sell this dress as it is taking up too much space in my closet, I bought this dress in June 2014 and I have been in love with it after doing much research. I received many compliments and many people love my dress. You will not regret getting this dress for your big day. I have bought this at a price much higher around USD 1248 which comes up to around RM 4300 but i am willing to let it go at around 35% off. RM 2800 is an amazing price and I am sure you can resell it at a similar price.

e0f10b1c9f47e4824d793c28d0243165.jpg

vera-wang-fit-and-flare-vw351011-wedding-dress-1247308-1-0.jpg

IMG_4164.JPG