Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all , im a chinese man in malaysia and married with muslim women in ROM singapore and obtained cerficate marriage. Both of us are Malaysia citizen and stay in Malaysia.

Below are my problems :

Is the certificate recognise by Malaysia?  Do i still need to register in High Commission of Malaysia , Singapore?  Will they force me to convert to Islam ?

We are plan to have a baby. Is there any issue when register the baby in JPN malaysia ? The baby will be muslim or non-Muslim ?

Looking forwards for yours suggestion and advise. Thanks 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...