Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is there anyone tried wedding/Rom in Passion Road recently?

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm looking for a small place for roughly less than 200 pax for a wedding lunch n Solemnization together. Was quite interested with Passion Road. 

Posted · Report post

not quite recently ... but had our wedding there back in 2013. yups it was beautiful and casual at the same time. however, definitely not for the faint-hearted (as long as u cover the air-conditioning / ventilation properly)!

otherwise u could consider another venue just next door, Secret Garden. Great menu and better view too.

Posted · Report post

I attended many weddings there before. Food is average ... which the typical Buffet standard. Parking no issue.

It can get a bit hot there on certain nights....so if you dont want to take the chance, go for the more comfortable hotel Ballroom... cos you will get air con all night long...no matter whether it is hot or not outside the ballroom

Posted (edited) · Report post

@kenobikamiya the secret garden izzit the one at jln yap Kuan seng? I did visit the place but the only thing I'm worried is about the mosquitoes. Then the decorations seems to be abit unhygine. Not very sure izzit the same with yours. Anyway thanks for the sharing  =)

@1300 hrm....okok...because I'm looking at lunch reception tho...if it's the problem then I gotto find other option. Thxs

Edited by Sandra33

Posted · Report post

Sandra33 ... no matter what...always go for an air con venue. Malaysian weather is not something your guests will enjoy if you have it outdoors.