Sign in to follow this  
cjaeyun

Planning to have a baby

My husband and I are considering to have a Plan B (baby). There is an issue suffering me

I had minor discharge issue which I wont give a shit of it as usual.

But the thing is, I heard that the discharge issue might affect my dear baby. Is that true?

Any treatment can solve my issue? Thanks a lot

Is it? I nvr heard it before. I'm a mother of 2 children, my v will discharge secretions when I'm pregnant

but so far I didnt encounter any issue and my children are fine. I think it's doesnt matter

I used to encounter similar issue years ago. I was told by gynae that I kena vaginal yeast infection (VYI)

symptoms of the infection is discharging cloudy and think from your vagina

but once I applied Canesten which given by gynae then my issue has been resolved

I was suffering discharge issue since I was 15/16. I tried many different kind of feminine wash but not working at all. I never heard about Canesten before, it really shows effective on you?

I was suffering discharge issue since I was 15/16. I tried many different kind of feminine wash but not working at all. I never heard about Canesten before, it really shows effective on you?

Indeed, my issue has been resolved after applied it within a month. Gynae told me that although there are many feminine wash brands out there but most of the hospital will choose for Canesten as other brands bring side effect. Fyi, better to seek for gynae before applying any product.

This is such a great news for me and my husband! Both of us have no more worries!

I will get advises from doc before I apply any medication, no worries haha

Anyway, thanks for sharing, much appreciate!