Sign in to follow this  
harryho46

Courts Promotion

promotion with free delivery sounds not bad. I am currently eyeing on the Cronus sofa set.

Limited unit guess have to be fast... thanks for sharing

The offer some is attractive, but some is not.

But what with the limited unit for? Is it mean that only a few unit for promotion only?

yes, only with limited unit.  So better be fast

Just pick the things that you needed and the things that you can afford.

Edited by dreamzberry

I am not prefer courts because of the flexi credit. Majority of the promotion that held from them is usually have to use the flexi credit payment. Try to lure at ikea do survey first before conclude. 

Why not? flexi credit able to lessen your burden by paying full payment at once. If you worry about the interest you may choose a shorten period. It's your choice, btw, I also wanted to know any promotion from ike?

30 days free exchange and refund. Omg seems like I can try out all furniture in my new home. Looking for most suit decoration :biggrin:

30 days free exchange and refund. Omg seems like I can try out all furniture in my new home. Looking for most suit decoration :biggrin:

Yes, 30 days free exchange and refund. So after receive the products make sure check 1st. Or else after 30 days they will not taking responsibility to refund. Try out all? lol the 30 days free exchange and refund doesn't offer you to try out all the furniture for free. They only exchange and refund when the product is in bad condition, but you can probably afford to try out a few at the same time as the flexi credit allow you to pay for the lowest commitment monthly.  Reason with the 30days free exchange is because it's Courts online shop promo, and shoppers cannot see the actual product. That's why they come with this scheme, so that shoppers got no worry when shopping online.

Edited by harryho46

But what with the limited unit for? Is it mean that only a few unit for promotion only?

Agreed with you. some is attractive and some is not. Limited unit seems like it selling fast :D

Agreed with you. some is attractive and some is not. Limited unit seems like it selling fast :D

As you stated, limited unit sure selling fast. Haha, so make sure you gonna be fast, before it running out of stocks. Plus this is the Memang senang online promo so you have to pre order it advance 14 days. Currently with free delivery. It's quite save I can said.

Edited by harryho46

Didn't even know that Courts got a online shop. I think I should give it a try, saw that VONO QUEEN POCKETED SPRING MATTRESS quite worth. But my area are near at rural area, is that fine with the delivery? A bit worried.

Hmm, not sure about that. Maybe you can confirmed with them before placing order.

but, the site did mentioned that the delivery are only took up 3-5 days (subjected)and for west Malaysia only.

So I think, if you are live at west Malaysia normally is under the coverage of the delivery area.